Topic: "The Deuce"

Directory Link

"The Deuce"

"The Deuce"

A lonely farmer gets invited to a New Years Eve party.

Contains mild suggestive themes.

Re: "The Deuce"

I also did a Time Lapse/Stop Mo of the "10197 Fire Brigade"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuv0hpXxy34

Wha? mini/confused

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

1011ev wrote:

Wha? mini/confused

Great feedback. Thanks.

Well, animation was good... but you're not gonna get much feedback having that kind of stuff in there (what the guy implies).

"Of The Pond Films"

I really like the blink effects.
Simple, but cool mini/smile

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

So what you are saying 1101Ev is that no lego animator watches South Park or Drawn Together and laughs?
Animation is animation no matter the content. So my themes are not all candy and fruit salad - it's how I do it. I can't conform to what you want if I did then what's the point? It's already been done right?
This is nothing against what is done it's just I want something different. Think Robot Chicken-ish.
End of the day hate me I don't care I'm about going against the grain and will always be.
So be it. mini/smile

FreeRein wrote:

So what you are saying 1101Ev is that no lego animator watches South Park or Drawn Together and laughs?
Animation is animation no matter the content. So my themes are not all candy and fruit salad - it's how I do it. I can't conform to what you want if I did then what's the point? It's already been done right?
This is nothing against what is done it's just I want something different. Think Robot Chicken-ish.
End of the day hate me I don't care I'm about going against the grain and will always be.
So be it. mini/smile

I wasn't trying to be mean. Nor was I trying to discriminate you. I'm just saying some people might be thrown off.
Fellow brickfilmer. mini/wink

"Of The Pond Films"

1011ev wrote:

I wasn't trying to be mean. Nor was I trying to discriminate you. I'm just saying some people might be thrown off.
Fellow brickfilmer. mini/wink

I knew you weren't discriminating. I just wanted you to know where I was coming from mini/smile
And I did put a warning of "mild adult themes" to be on the safe side mini/smile