Topic: Lego Batman - YOU'LL NEVAH TAKE MEH ALIVE!!

Directory Link

Lego Batman - YOU'LL NEVAH TAKE MEH ALIVE!!

Watch on YouTube

This whole video was just one big mouth movement test for me.

Re: Lego Batman - YOU'LL NEVAH TAKE MEH ALIVE!!

Nice.

Wha? mini/tongue

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Awesome

Last edited by BoxOmation (February 11, 2012 (10:47am))

Wut...

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

What can we say... it wasn't very good, but beginners always make very crappy films (like I did in the beginning). But you can always learn from your mistakes and improve with every crappy film you make until you get a decent quality at least. I'd say keep making films and try to make more original content and do not look to much at Forrestfire films.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Darkman wrote:

What can we say... it wasn't very good, but beginners always make very crappy films (like I did in the beginning). But you can always learn from your mistakes and improve with every crappy film you make until you get a decent quality at least. I'd say keep making films and try to make more original content and do not look to much at Forrestfire films.

Thanks for the advice, but I'd prefer it if you didn't refer to my films as "crappy" (though they are).  And I hadn't even heard of Forrestfire until a week ago, and this video was made two months ago.

DaNumba1Ninja wrote:
Darkman wrote:

Thanks for the advice, but I'd prefer it if you didn't refer to my films as "crappy" (though they are).  And I hadn't even heard of Forrestfire until a week ago, and this video was made two months ago.

Do you prefere "bad" or "s**t"? Forrestfire film kinda originated the LEGO themed films, along with the "abuse your sidekick" cliché.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

I know Forrest made Lego films popular, but the idea of abusing one's sidekick has been around since forever.  Please, I'm not trying to be rude and I have no problem with you not enjoying the video.  I'm just saying "Thank you for the advice", "Please make your constructive criticism with less offense", and "I didn't intentionally copy Forrest with this video".

BTW, didn't you help Forrest with the Lego race and blobstudios with TLSWB&IJ movie?

Last edited by DaNumba1Ninja (February 12, 2012 (02:22pm))