Topic: Trailer - Beowulf Trailer

Beowulf Trailer

Watch it here

A trailer for an epic film.  About Beowulf.

Re: Trailer - Beowulf Trailer

I'm sorry but the 100 subscribers deal is pathetic. You don't make demands like this if you want to succeed. Make good videos and people will subscribe to you. The animation of the trailer was choppy and there were camera bumps, I'd also suggest to change camera angles more. You have potential, just practice and work on your videos more mini/wink

The 100 subscribers deal is pathetic and stupid.
The animation was chopy and there were camera bumps and light flicker.
I'm not being mean,i'm just saying that the animation wasn't that good,and the 100 subscribers deal is bad.
2/5.

-CDP

Last edited by Troodon (January 13, 2012 (04:15pm))

cooldynamyteproductions wrote:

The 100 subscribers deal is pathetic and stupid.
The animation was chopy and there were camera bumps and light flicker.
I'm not being mean,i'm just saying that the animation wasn't that good,and the 12000 subscribers deal is bad.
2/5.

-CDP

Cool.
CDP, on your YouTube channel, you made quite a deal of it yourself when you hit 100 subscribers.

Edit - Oh whoops, I thought this was in the YouTube thread mini/tongue

Making a big deal about hitting a subscriber goal is different from striking a deal with your viewers about subscribing till you get 100.

Yeah, I have to agree. Upon hearing the 100 subs-4-film thing, I didn't want to subscribe to you. It just made you look very desperate and pathetic. You have to earn subs, not bargain for them.

It's supposed to be the other way around, you release the film THEN you get the 100 subscribers.

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

when I release a big film, people subscribe, that's the way it rolls.

"I wont release the film until I have 100 subs..."
that's kinda Blackmail
if anything that made me more determand not to subscribe to you.
sorry but its the truth:/