Topic: Chronicle - 2012 Movie Trailer (LEGO)

Directory Link

Chronicle - 2012 Movie Trailer (LEGO)

Chronicle Trailer - LEGO

A LEGO version of the trailer for the upcoming 2012 movie "Chronicle".ENJOY!

Re: Chronicle - 2012 Movie Trailer (LEGO)

That may be just me but I couldn't understand what the hell was going on. They kept on talking something, random things were happening on the screen. And I saw somebody's comment "Wtf" and I couldn't agree more. I'm sorry but what is this movie going to be about? I mean it's a trailer so a viewer is supposed to understand what the movie is going to be about.

It's the lego version of a real trailer.

YouTube Channel Edmeier Animation
Email: [email protected]

LarryStudios wrote:

That may be just me but I couldn't understand what the hell was going on. They kept on talking something, random things were happening on the screen. And I saw somebody's comment "Wtf" and I couldn't agree more. I'm sorry but what is this movie going to be about? I mean it's a trailer so a viewer is supposed to understand what the movie is going to be about.

Well, I saw an advertisement on TV which was similar to this, only with humans.
You are supposed to have seen the original beforehand, I guess.
I know with the first scene, I didn't have a fork, so I couldnt use one.
In the second scene, it is easy to see that he is moving a car with his mind, meaning he has a power.
In the third one, You can see he pushes the car off the road, with his hand, in the car.
I know the third was choppy, I don't know how to do a car scene like that.
In the fourth scene, he crushes/destroys a car with his mind.
Also, in most of the scenes, the lego I used was old, so it wouldn't stick to the baseplate, so it kept falling over and it restrained me from making more fluid movements. Also the heads don't move well on the characters, the get stuck when the are on, and are even hard to pull off without knocking everything over.

I don't have sufficient lego or other things that I need for making good brickfilms, nor do I have the editing software to use.

Sorry that you didn't like it.
I only did it in a couple of hours, I was too excited to get it out there as the first trailer.

I am not allowed to spend my money on any more lego for background scenes or other misc. pieces.

Thats all I can say,
Maybe in the future I will make awesome brickfilms like you and the other people on this site.

-StormofCake

Oh, and yeah, incase you didn't know, it's the lego version of the real Chronicle movie coming out soon.

mini/smile about the old legos... there was a time in my life when I had only really old legos and even the paint on the heads was all scratched so people were always complaining that I have bad minifigures and stuff. Just be patient, save some money and buy what you want (if you are planning to make more brickfilms and you are serious about it.). My first lego videos were way worse than yours was, I've been animating for more than 4 years now and even my videos suck in my opinion, so don't lose faith in yourself and you will be rewarded mini/wink

Oh, so the video did still suck.
Thanks for the comment though.
-StormofCake

What I said was that my videos suck in my opinion. The only good videos that I see are Keshen8's, Cannedgravy's, Smeagol's and so on, those guys are legendary, we're not. At least not now.