Topic: Soda Machine Test

Directory Link

Soda Machine Test

Soda Machine Test

My first ever brickfilm. Just a short little test film of a guy getting a soda. Hope you enjoy! mini/smile

Last edited by JrEdwards8899 (October 2, 2011 (07:54pm))

Re: Soda Machine Test

'cough' 'sputter' 'COUGH' 'sputter' 'cough'

Anyways, pretty good. Animations alright. though, try not to get your hands in the camera so much.

And another thing, why are you using Kids-Tube?

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Thank you, for your, erm, POSITIVE comment. I use Kids Tube because my YouTube has been blocked for some reason. No, I can't make another one. Again, thanks for your support???

Why are you posting your vid here if you don't want people to comment on them?

En Kalorietæller med spark i :-)

Kalorietæller wrote:

I thought I would get GOOD comments. I won't post vids on here if people think I suck. I guess I will just QUIT the site if you guys will call my videos bad. I understand sarcasm in the Sonjira's reply.

Last edited by JrEdwards8899 (October 3, 2011 (06:35pm))

JrEdwards8899 wrote:
Kalorietæller wrote:

I thought I would get GOOD comments. I won't post vids on here if people think I suck. I guess I will just QUIT the site if you guys will call my videos bad. I understand sarcasm in the Sonjira's reply.

It wasn't sarcasm he was just pointing out that this probably would have fit better in works in progress. mini/confused
since you are new here you just don't understand. where to post what yet. mini/yes
you can't get only good comments and the bad are helpful to.
besides if you quit just because someone gives you some criticism you wont do well at anything.
pay attention to the advice and learn from it then you can become a much better Brickfilmer. your already at a good start mini/wink 

it was really good actually I didn't see to many camera bumps mini/devil or light flickers mini/troll and for your first Brickfilm it wasn't that bad mini/bigsmile

my apologies for the overuse of the smiles.

EDIT: we never called your videos bad or said that you suck. mini/confused

Last edited by Coyote Creek Films (October 3, 2011 (06:45pm))

Coyote Creek Films wrote:
JrEdwards8899 wrote:
Kalorietæller wrote:

It wasn't sarcasm he was just pointing out that this probably would have fit better in works in progress. mini/confused
since you are new here you just don't understand. where to post what yet. mini/yes
besides if you quit just because someone gives you some criticism you wont do well at anything.
pay attention to the advice and learn from it then you can become a much better Brickfilmer. your already at a good start mini/wink 

it was really good actually I didn't see to many camera bumps mini/devil or light flickers mini/troll and for your first Brickfilm it wasn't that bad mini/bigsmile

Well, I'm happy you see my video as a good thing. Yes, the camera didnt shake mini/devil because I am using my laptop cam. That is also the reason it's so blurry. I lost the USB cable to my digital camera, so yeah. I'm not out to a good start mini/confused

JrEdwards8899 wrote:
Kalorietæller wrote:

I never said your videos were bad, just that this particular video would be a better fit in WIPs and Tests. Although you had some camera bumps and light flicker, Your animation wasn't bad. Keep practicoing and you could be good! mini/bigsmile

Though 2 more things. 1. You might wanna get your YouTube back. You'll get the most views that way. 2. Be tolorant of criticism. In this community you won't get many trolls, so most of the criticism is constructive. Make sure you really listen to it as it can help make your films better. There's nothing we don't like more than a filmer who isn't reaching there potential because they don't listen to any of the advice anyone gives.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Sonjira wrote:
JrEdwards8899 wrote:

I never said your videos were bad, just that this particular video would be a better fit in WIPs and Tests. Although you had some camera bumps and light flicker, Your animation wasn't bad. Keep practicoing and you could be good! mini/bigsmile

Though 2 more things. 1. You might wanna get your YouTube back. You'll get the most views that way. 2. Be tolorant of criticism. In this community you won't get many trolls, so most of the criticism is constructive. Make sure you really listen to it as it can help make your films better. There's nothing we don't like more than a filmer who isn't reaching there potential because they don't listen to any of the advice anyone gives.

Ok...I will do that, and I might as well post this on this video too; my next Brickfilm in the making is about an army of ten fighting one zombie, 9 of them get turned to zombies, so its a reverse 10 vs. 1 battle. Stay tuned to my posts for more updates. mini/wink