Topic: Minothaur

Directory Link

Minothaur

mini/bigsmile Here!!!

mini/smile

Re: Minothaur

Awesome! mini/bigsmile Would be awesome if you made a remake of it, if you get the minotaur thats coming with collectible minifigs series 6 mini/wink

-FBS

I need a new name! HELP

it was really AMAZING mini/bigsmile i liked it 4 stars mini/smile

GAMEH0R5E

"today i fell and rubed my knee on the rug and slamed my face into my class door coming from spanish going to home and then recces"- Stephen in the chat room

what camera did you use? overall it was ok.

Last edited by JaredSM (September 7, 2011 (04:17pm))

15:24    Timothy_R    you hear that
15:24    Timothy_R    that's the sound of me not giving a turd

Youtube

Animation was nice, but...I think you should give it a beginning, because it looks like a part of an uncompleted movie. The minotaur should be a bit bigger, don't you think? It didn't really look scary or stronger than a normal human. Also, at some parts it was hard to understand what was happening.
Overall, it has some nice technical aspects, except for cinematography (it had some boring and uninteresting angles) and lighting (didnt give the proper atmosphere here, imo), but the story wasn't well developed. From the idea you had, it had some good premises of being very interesting, but it wasn't executed in the best of ways. If you follow furybross suggestion, in the remake you shuold fix all these issues for a better result. 2.5/5

Ok thank you everybody:) I'll make a better film  the next time mini/bigsmile

I would have to agree with MPfist0, it seemed rather like a scene from a bigger film.

Last edited by JaredSM (September 8, 2011 (03:42pm))

Youtube

JaredSM wrote:

I would have to agree with minifig, it seemed rather like a scene from a bigger film.

You mean Minifig051? He didn't post in this thread, you know: that was me. It's not that it really bothers me, but I don't really like to be confused with someone else either.

MPfist0 wrote:
JaredSM wrote:

I would have to agree with minifig, it seemed rather like a scene from a bigger film.

You mean Minifig051? He didn't post in this thread, you know: that was me. It's not that it really bothers me, but I don't really like to be confused with someone else either.

ooh I am so sorry, I wasn't really paying attention....I feel like an idiot now.

Youtube

Well like other people said, aspects of it are well done. However I had no idea what was going on.