Topic: BRAWL: Jeffery and the Old Man in The Great Airplane Murderer Mystery

Directory Link

BRAWL: Jeffery and the Old Man in The Great Airplane Murderer Mystery

YouTube

Before you watch, I'd like to warn you that you will not get anything meaningful out of this film. If you're going into this film with high standards you're probably going to be let down.

This is not my worst and it is not my best film. It's just a weird murder film that doesn't make sense most of the time.

So yeah, that's a warning. If you want to see something worthwhile and entertaining this might not be for you unless you like extremely weird humor and craziness.

This is kind of a parody of the old train murder books/films. Except on a plane, I guess. Haha, I seriously don't know.

Anyhow, hope you guys like it. I personally feel it's good for a 5 minute BRAWL film.

Super Special Thanks to Lucas, Squash, Daragh, jstudios, Onion, Hazzat, Kinzcove and everyone else who helped out.

-JK

Last edited by Just Kidden (August 15, 2011 (07:02am))

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Re: BRAWL: Jeffery and the Old Man in The Great Airplane Murderer Mystery

That was the best. Thing. Ever.

No joke srrsly that was epically amazing. You deserve 5 oscars and a saxxy.

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

IT'S OUT, YAAAAAAAAAY!
Love it, <3

-LASF

This gave nausea, heart burn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarreha, the lolwuts, and a case of awesome
IT.WAS.BEAUTIFUL.

The sound was tedious at times. But nice in general. 3,5/5

I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!!! mini/delirium

Well, done! I'm glad I was a part of this. mini/cat

Though, my line "But why plane?" seems to be gone.

I must say that this is the weirdest entry I've ever seen into a brickfilm contest.

4/5.

http://tinyurl.com/krwj4ek
http://tinyurl.com/kvxr6umhttp://tinyurl.com/kxofj4mhttp://tinyurl.com/k5fw3syhttp://tinyurl.com/m4rv8tf

Hahaha. I was laughing almost the whole time. The animation is spectacular here. I loved that you used sigfigs of brickfilmers and them starring as themselves. I just think that the sound was too low at times or too high. But I enjoyed it a lot. Great job. 4/5

Yeah, the sound varied a lot because I was editing at night and hurrying so I could finish it on time. Normally I would have edited the sound a bit more but I was rushing to get the film out on time.

I'm glad you guys like it so much, this is actually the first film I'm not embarrassed to release.
Thanks guys! Keep the reviews coming. mini/bigsmile

-JK

I just pissed my pants watching this. This is the greatest thing ever Just Kidden... I was laughing the entire time.

5/5

P.S. - I'm a bishot on the interwebs.

There was not a moment where I wasn't in stitches. This has to be one of the most hilarious things put together, in cartoon history. Fair to say you've out done yourself - and you've also perfected the art of cartoon animation. I loved the freak out scene especially. The bouncing on the tongue literally had me rolling on the floor with laughter. I commend for your fabulous work.

5/5

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

That was strangest thing I've ever seen. Your sense of humor reminds me of Spike Jones & His City Slickers.

Just Kidden wrote:

Before you watch, I'd like to warn you that you will not get anything meaningful out of this film. If you're going into this film with high standards you're probably going to be let down.

Might I also mention, you sound like Mark Twain.

Last edited by mcoov (August 15, 2011 (06:04pm))

I love you..... Just Kidden you have taken brickfilming to a whole new level of randomness... and it is fantastic. The comedy is pure genius and I loved how the passengers on the plane were all brickfilmers (me included). And though some of the judges may not get some of the inside jokes, eg. me being a nintendo fanboy or LSP being a big shot on the internet as they were mostly the cause of our private conversations, they work brilliantly nonetheless. mini/smile
PS: I love to replay me dancing on my tounge over and OVER AND OVER. mini/XD

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

I'm on my 8th viewing. Showed the family too. They loved it.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

I LOVE THIS, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!
The story was a top-notch JK story in my opinion, the idea was clever, and I love it when he winked at the camera. Also, I sound great as a pedo. Wait, what?

Living LEGO wrote:

Also, I sound great as a pedo.

mini/lol

Thanks, everyone!

-JK

This was pretty hilarious. Good job. I liked the shot of his assistant being tossed out of the plane, pretty funny.

Loved it, some minor problems like audio and chromakey but it was fine.  3.5/5

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

You sir, have created my favorite entry. It's just so silly and random, and yet amazing.

4.5/5

This was awesome JK. Even more awesome that you made this in one week. I can't think of any other word to describe it.

bricksinmotion member of the year