Topic: Lego Sicknasty

Directory Link

LEGO SICKNASTY

YouTube

*pop*

Edit:

New, hipper version of LEGO SICKNASTY: Facebook Vs. Google+ (In LEGO):

YOUTOOB

Last edited by KG (August 3, 2011 (06:20pm))

Re: Lego Sicknasty

That was some pretty great animation. mini/smile
I replayed it so many times. xD

Though, I feel this belongs in the WIPs and Tests section.

It's not a WIP or test, though!

This is it, man!

B^)

He he he, good point. xD

You should make a video with loads of classic minifigures fighting each other blasting themselves apart in humorous cartoon styled way like this.

It would be epic. mini/bigsmile

This is a WIP/Test. Not a release. Anything shorter than 10 seconds belongs in the WIPS/Tests in my opinion, which I assume most people on this site agree with.

Anyways, the animation was smooth from what you showed us, which was like 3 seconds.

Nope, I repeat, it's NOT a WIP or a "test". This is it.

I am aware 'this is it.' But there's not much of it to call it a release.

If this wasnt KG everyone would be tearing him a new one about releasing something this short.

Stoppedmotion wrote:

If this wasnt KG everyone would be tearing him a new one about releasing something this short.

Your point is?

bricksinmotion member of the year

Neat!

I made a new edit of LEGO SICKNASTY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cC5Tt02y2E

WelcomeToAwesomeness wrote:
Stoppedmotion wrote:

Your point is?

My point is that just because he is KG its alright in the community's eyes. [/thoughtthatwasobviousfrommyoriginalpost]

Not enough sick and it needed more nasty.

Also, heavens forbid an veteran member with a track record of consistent contribution be given a bit of leeway! What has America come to?

We're in America?

Also, sick good animation man!

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

KG is.

KinzCove wrote:

I am aware 'this is it.' But there's not much of it to call it a release.

You could say that about a bunch of the other films in the Release forum.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

someone needs to make a loop of this.
As I think that this is borderline spam for the Release forum, I found it an entertaining waste of my time. In my opinion, things that are released in this section should be able to have a full review written. This is not the case for this video (notice how I don't call it a "film"). Just my two cents.
And btw, the title is very misleading. When I think of "sicknasty", I think of

Spoiler (click to read)

two girls one cup.

Living LEGO wrote:

When I think of "sicknasty", I think of

Spoiler (click to read)

two girls one cup.

The word "sicknasty" is pretty much a slang term for "awesome".

Though it is a short video, guys, it's KG. Everyone knows that he really doesn't care about if his videos are too short and all that jazz.

Wow, that was a really good animation! very smooth! keep up the good work! mini/bigsmile

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Well, anything shorter than 10 seconds, unlike Kinz says, can belong to the releases section if it tells a story, doesn't matter how simple it is. And even if there might not be story in this "KG short", it belongs to the releases because it obviously it's not a test, and, well, because it's KG. After all, ANP posted Dumbledore in the releases too, and there were no problems at all with it being here and not in the wips&tests (I have nothing at all against that short, I'm just saying).
Btw: SWEET animation, I like the hipper version more.

Short, but I defiently enjoyed it! I watched it a couple of times.... mini/smile

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm