Topic: LEGO - The Time Bomb

Directory Link

LEGO - The Time Bomb

Link 1

Han Solo wonders where the ticking noise is coming from where all of a sudden Spongebob appears with a bomb that looks like a piece of paper. BOOM! Bye Bye! Sorry for the bad quality, I still haven't gotten my new camera! And yes, I got a new logo! P.S. The paper is actually the bomb disguised! It looks like they disappear because those 2 that disappeared ran too fast.

Last edited by LegoAnimationDude (July 28, 2011 (05:39pm))

Re: LEGO - The Time Bomb

Well, I think you have to improve in these areas:

Animation
It was ok. You should use a 6 or 4-frame walk cycle instead of a skoot though

Camera
The camera was actually too out-of-focus.
The date in the corner isn't very pretty either.

Sounds
At the beginining it was way too soft but at the was way too loud, please balance that out

-LASF

Sure thing! I'm not sure how to take out the date but I'll do my best! I MIGHT get my new camera today. Don't worry, these problems will be fixed! Thanks for the advice.

Tip:make your set take up the entire screen. you don't have to make your sets larger, just zoom your camera or place it closer to your set.

15:24    Timothy_R    you hear that
15:24    Timothy_R    that's the sound of me not giving a turd

Youtube

@JaredSM I try doing that but I can't. I'm going to try covering the walls with green construction paper for the next video. Yes, I am aware that a green screen is not just green construction paper. Tanks for your advice! mini/smile