Topic: LEGO Star Wars: Han Solo In The Secret Krusty Krab

Directory Link

LEGO Star Wars: Han Solo In The Secret Krusty Krab

LEGO Star Wars: Han Solo In The Secret Krusty Krab

Han Solo visits the restraunt!

Yes, Santa is Spongebob's replacement. I hope you like my video and my custom Secret Krusty Krab.

Sorry for bad quality. I'll get a better camera when I have enough money.

Re: LEGO Star Wars: Han Solo In The Secret Krusty Krab

Hm, the animation was a bit choppy and the camera was quite out of focus and low quality but I see you already notice that and are saving up. At least the idea was sort of original but I would rename the title. One Star Wars minifigure in the whole film doesn't necessarily make it a Lego Star Wars film and for future reference, I wouldn't make Star Wars, Indiana Jones, or any other theme brickfilms. They are considered unoriginal. I didn't really see how the Krusty Krab in this was so 'secret' in the first place or did I miss something? Anyway, I'm going to rate this a 2/5 for now.

-LASF

PS: Welcome to BiM

It was the the secret Krusty Krab because it looked like the Secret Krusty Krab in the episode where the old lady fish closed the Krusty Krab and Mr. Krabs re-opened it secretly in Spongebob's house. It's LEGO Star Wars because the main character is from LEGO Star Wars. Also, there will be more episodes and it will have more LEGO Star Wars characters. I noticed the low quality already and I will get a new camera. I said I was sorry about the low-quality in the description of the vid. I alsosaid the part of buying a new camera in my channel. This was my 4th stopmotion ever. So this could be a good start!

Oh and thanks for the rating LegosAndStickfigs.

LegoAnimationDude, please do not double post. There should be an "Edit" button right under your post. Click it and make the necessary changes. Then press "Submit". Welcome to BiM, man. mini/smile

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

Lego animation dude,
Hmmm, I think that the "walking animation" is a bit lousy. (No offense) And you can add a little merry music to fit the restuarant scene.:)