Topic: Lego Golf

Directory Link

Lego Golf

Youtube

In an intense game of mini golf, two guys compete to win. However, mini golf seems to cause both men to become fierce competitors.

Re: Lego Golf

I liked it! mini/bigsmile

But something you should work on are the quality and (maybe) set design. You should also try to get the voices more loud. I didn't hear all of the dialog. But the animation was SUPERB! Try to ease in and out more, but other than that, superb.

Also I heard the screams was supposed to be like in NXT's Desktop and Golf vids. mini/wink

Why are you looking at my signature?
Mod edit: Your signature started it.
... Oh yeah.

Eagle Animations wrote:

But something you should work on are the quality and (maybe) set design. You should also try to get the voices more loud. I didn't hear all of the dialog. But the animation was SUPERB! Try to ease in and out more, but other than that, superb.

Also I heard the screams was supposed to be like in NXT's Desktop and Golf vids. mini/wink

Thanks!:D

However, what I'd like to know is what I should improve the quality on. Did you mean the actual picture quality? If you did, I have a new camera, but I need a new animation program to use it. Soon I will start to use my new camera.
The scream was not taken from NXT. I recorded it when I made this video.

Last edited by Ultimatelegoman416 (July 23, 2011 (09:53am))

Ultimatelegoman416 wrote:
Eagle Animations wrote:

Thanks!:D

However, what I'd like to know is what I should improve the quality on. Did you mean the actual picture quality? If you did, I have a new camera, but I need a new animation program to use it. Soon I will start to use my new camera.
The scream was not taken from NXT. I recorded it when I made this video.

I just thought it was "like" NXT's, not taken. mini/smile

Why are you looking at my signature?
Mod edit: Your signature started it.
... Oh yeah.

mod edit: no thanks