Topic: Revenge

Directory Link

Revenge

view it here

My best animation yet in my opinion. (but it still isnt the best)

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa122/luvdogs07/ninjastudios1signature.jpg

Re: Revenge

I find this film very enjoyable, but confusing at the same time. I fail to see the story, since there's no particular reason why the second man crashed into the first. From the title, I assumed I could easily detect the outcome of the film, but I was proven wrong. As in your film Mercy, this film tells a story, or a lesson, like Aesop's Fable: revenge isn't always a good idea, and don't push your luck (Though Mercy and Revenge are similar films in the way you arranged them). The first couple of seconds went too fast for my eyes to catch, and for my brain to catch up, and I had to replay it three times. The change of camera angles seemed a little too fast as well, but it's a fast action packed film. To me, the music seemed to actually go with the revenge he was seeking, but I can't tell if that was stock music or music you made specifically for this film. The camera movements seemed consistent as well, noting the dolly shot as he runs, which I could never have done. As I always find in films, the favorite, comment, and subscribe attribute takes away a from the "atmosphere" created by such a good film. Other than that, that was a nice small film to watch, though only 49 seconds including titles.