Topic: shark week contest entry

Directory Link

shark week contest entry

Watch on youtube

Shark week online video challenge (note:as of July 5th it did not get chosen to the top 16 )
Just decided to upload this mini/smile

15:24    Timothy_R    you hear that
15:24    Timothy_R    that's the sound of me not giving a turd

Youtube

Re: shark week contest entry

It was super funny. At some points the animation was a little choppy (I actually shouldn't say this cause sometimes mine is a little choppy, too mini/XD ) but at other times it was good. It was a bit out of focus but that's not really what to focus on at the moment. I personally love Shark Week on Discovery. 3/5

thanks man I like shark week too mini/smile

Youtube

Your fucos was on the computer.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DEb89AL2f4I/TrtROjk241I/AAAAAAAAAPE/5IanpONeHoE/s1600/BannerBiMLOL.png

alexsnowskate wrote:

focus

Anyway, this guy seems like a newbie to this stuff. Imma let it go for now, first comes story.
Story, story, practice, practice gets better animation (you have to focus on background, too, thats what Alex is saying.... I think) and THEN your camera but you should get this animation in focus. It's quite blob-like instead of solid.

LegoAndStickfigs wrote:
alexsnowskate wrote:

focus

Anyway, this guy seems like a newbie to this stuff. Imma let it go for now, first comes story.
Story, story, practice, practice gets better animation (you have to focus on background, too, thats what Alex is saying.... I think) and THEN your camera but you should get this animation in focus. It's quite blob-like instead of solid.

ya ill re focus it

Youtube