Topic: The Driving Test.

Directory Link

The Driving Test.

Link 1

Three students try to get there license.

Re: The Driving Test.

I got what they needed to do from the beginning, they need to 'hit' the sign!
I laughed, nice job!

I liked it but I think you may need a higher frame rate it was a bit slow but pretty smooth. overall I liked it keep it up mini/smile

Coyote Creek Films wrote:

I liked it but I think you may need a higher frame rate it was a bit slow but pretty smooth. overall I liked it keep it up mini/smile

Thanks Coyote. That was actually my first film using Final Cut Express 4.
I like your three bunnies cross the street. Nice job.

Hey. Not too bad, especially for your first film using Final Cut. I use it too, and I have some suggestions and tips that might help you out next time.

Speeding up your frame rate. When you import all of your pictures, highlight them all and change the duration to 00:00:00:02 - This will make your frame rate about 15FPS, which is pretty much the standard for Brick Films.

Your lip synching was a little off as well. You could try matching the mouth animation with the waveforms in your audio track. If it doesn't already show it in FCE, hit command + option + w and it will show you the waveforms which is very helpful when you're synching audio and mouth animations.

Anyway, it was a pretty good film. Trust me, you got a lot farther than I did my first go in Final Cut mini/lol

Also, at 0:56, what truck is that? A set or custom? It looks pretty cool.

http://i53.tinypic.com/hwd9qr.png

Pretty good movie! While the audio was a tad wonky at parts , I thought the rest was great!

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

LegoLandChronicles wrote:

Hey. Not too bad, especially for your first film using Final Cut. I use it too, and I have some suggestions and tips that might help you out next time.

Speeding up your frame rate. When you import all of your pictures, highlight them all and change the duration to 00:00:00:02 - This will make your frame rate about 15FPS, which is pretty much the standard for Brick Films.

Your lip synching was a little off as well. You could try matching the mouth animation with the waveforms in your audio track. If it doesn't already show it in FCE, hit command + option + w and it will show you the waveforms which is very helpful when you're synching audio and mouth animations.

Anyway, it was a pretty good film. Trust me, you got a lot farther than I did my first go in Final Cut mini/lol

Also, at 0:56, what truck is that? A set or custom? It looks pretty cool.

Hey thanks for the kind words.
That truck came with the Lego city garage.
And thanks for the tips with Final Cut Express 4.