Topic: the shell

Directory Link

the shell

youtube

A small film for testing my camera mouvement and my animation mini/wink enjoy !

Re: the shell

WOW. That, my friend, was GOOD. The head swings, walking, and especially the camera movement was very smooth. The story was quite clever, as well. The only one nitpick I found is the guy on the towel had a yellow body, arms, and head, but not hands (which were flesh colored). Was he not fully suntanned? Anyway, it's clear you're a serious animator and I hope to see a lot more from you very soon.

5/5

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

That was pretty good!  The easing in and out of the head at the begening was really great!  The camera mouvement was sweet!  Wonderful job!  Keep up the god work!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DEb89AL2f4I/TrtROjk241I/AAAAAAAAAPE/5IanpONeHoE/s1600/BannerBiMLOL.png

Out of curiosity, how did you do the dolly shot? It seems a little bit jumpy. Overall it was good, though! mini/smile

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

Well, I chuckled at the end. I didn't find the head swingning at the beginning amazing (he should stay more time watching to each side), but  I really enjoyed it.  The rest of the animation was smooth. Good job.

Thank you all mini/smile and for kcirbfilms i made my dolly shot only with shot , it's the reason why it's not perfect mini/wink if i made with computer the quality is bad mini/madhead

What kind of rig are you using? More specifically, are you putting your camera on a LEGO base and moving it stud by stud or on tracks, or is your camera on a tripod and you're manually moving it, etc.

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

I use a reflex nikon and i move manually mini/wink i don't use tripod , i move my camera at the same time as the lego and I took the lego so that is always positioned at the same picture perfect spot on the point of focus in the viewfinder helping me mini/smile sorry for my english i'm french