Topic: Sports Thread

Hey guys this is a thread where you can talk about any sport anywhere 24/7.

Re: Sports Thread

Haha, I was going to make this.  So, Chelsea vs Manchester United Predictions?  mini/tongue

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

Rugby world cup in september. Go Australia! We're probably going to be rubbish this year and lose in the semis. It'll be New Zealand and South Africa again (unless we're lucky and SA and NZ play each other in the semis).

I'm predicting now that the Wallabies will be back at the top of their game and leading international rugby again by 2016-17. I don't really have any reasons for thinking this, but by 2017, most of the current team will be gone, and the current team is one of the worst Australian sides in history, so I'm assuming things can only get better.

NBA anybody? I have my money on Bulls and Mavericks, Celtics are done for and so are Lakers mini/sad

Lets go Cubbies   (mlb)

I find that this thread has good potential for a real discussion, but as of now, it's just members rooting for their favorite teams. But, there is also a potential for heated debates, and even some flame wars between fans. Just some food for thought.

OH CRUUDDDD Memphis and OKC triple overtime and we're still tied up D: SO INTENSE

-tejas VIM

So, does chess count as a sport?

bricksinmotion member of the year

Oh, oh!  Sports! That's, like, the one where the teams score points, right?

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Sméagol wrote:

Oh, oh!  Sports! That's, like, the one where the teams score points, right?

No, you're thinking about the ones with balls.

bricksinmotion member of the year

Canucks... ahh yeahh....

^WIN^

Vancouver beat Nashville 2-1 last night to knock them out of the playoffs!  mini/bigsmile

Read all about it here.

They'll either play Detroit or San Jose next.

Well, so recently I got 5.05m in long jump, that is all.

mini/cat

I'm hearing good things about Gryfindor this year... but I also hear from the Ravenclaw fans that they might have some stiff competition.

(Quidditch = only sport for me mini/sunnies )

Ravenclaw suck.

mini/cat

2 words...Blake Griffin!!

Celtic FC play tonight. Biggest game of the season.

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

PoisonFilmsENT wrote:

2 words...Blake Griffin!!

Meh, he's okay, but there are a lot more deserving players than him (Lamarcus aldridge)

Mr_Billo wrote:

I'm hearing good things about Gryfindor this year... but I also hear from the Ravenclaw fans that they might have some stiff competition.

(Quidditch = only sport for me mini/sunnies )

Nerds...
Croquet is the way to go, man. It's a gentleman's game. mini/tongue

What is Quidditch?