Re: Post Your Story Ideas

A friend of mine gave me this idea while I was at his house:
In an ancient Valley,there is a Leprechaun village. Nearby are Mountains where lives a Giant(i'll be using '08 Takanuva for the giant). The Leprechaun's gold is hidden in the Village,but then a couple of Pirates camp at the Island,and then they see the Rainbow and they end up in the Valley,and they Raid the Village and steal all the gold. All the Leprechauns give up,except for one of them,who decides to go after the Pirates and take back the Gold,as well as his Brother,who was captured during the Raid.

What do you guys think? Should I go with it?

-Troodon

It's a good idea, but where are you going to get all the Leprechauns and what's the ending (or is it one of those movies that ends with 'The End?') ? Also you should name the valley 'Clover Valley' mini/wink .

I thought of this the other day, but with BiM.com down I wasn't able to post it until now.
And it's up for grabs. I have plenty of things going on right now, so don't have time to make this myself.
So to avoid beating around the bush, here it is:

Spoiler (click to read)

With alot of the EASTER films using rabbits, I was thinking about having them in an animation. Then a picture of a blue and red bunning swinging on some webbing (Spider-man style) popped into my head, and this is the result of thinking through that idea, and looking for a story behind it, for about an hour or so.

Spider-bunny: Rise of the Rabbits
The film starts with a group of bunnies taking a tour of the science lab of Dr. Rabbitavious. As they are going through the lab, one bunny, (Peter Squeaker) gets left behind and wonders off to another room. Here, he gets bit by a trans-green spider. The spider gets on PS’s back and PS then franticly bounces around the room (And off the walls) in the attempt to knock it off. He does so, and then is shown going home. He goes to his room, but not after being greeted by his aunt and uncle. Inside, he starts to sneeze, they get snottier and then he sneezes out a stream of webbing that sticks to his wall just below his window. It is stuck to his nose, and he attempts to get it off, but when he backs up, it slingshots him out of the window.

Luckily, he hangs on to the webbing, and is hanging by it in the alley behind his house. He then lets it go, and starts to fall. Things change to slow-motion, and before he hits the ground he sneezes webbing out and latches onto the fire escape. The fire escape starts to fall off of the building, (back in slow-motion) and he drops a few inches to the ground, the escape then falls as he super-jumps away and sticks the alley wall. He then hops around on the wall, and proceeds to hop backwards up it. (As a sort-of “Oh yeah, look at me” type thing.) Once on top of the building, he jumps off and starts to web-sling around. Seeing a girl bunny being robbed, (She has tan head, white body and tail) he swings down and knocks over the robber. The robber runs, and PS return the money. They then fall in love, (demonstrated by hearts floating above their heads.)

He sees a poster saying that if you can survive in the ring with a wrestler bunny for so long, you’ll get a lot of money. PS then goes home, and disguises himself in a red bodied, black trimmed suit and promptly beats up the wrestler. But once he approaches the owner for the money the owner refuses to pay. A robber runs out from the owners vault with a lot of cash, but PS doesn’t stop him. PS leaves and the owner throws a fit. (He twists and turns JK style.)

Pete returns home and dons a new costume. He then goes out and fights some gangster rabbits. He returns home to find Ben Squeaker dead. Upon learning that the killer is in an old warehouse, (Surrounded by police) PS then goes and beats up the guy, then ends and finally giving him over to the police.

The owner goes to Dr. Rabbitavious and lays down a paper detailing Spider-Bunny’s capturing of the guy, and motions to a new “Super-drug.” Dr. Bun then motions to a sign saying “Experimental.” The owner gets mad and leaves, but not until he sabotages Dr. Bun’s new experiment. Dr. Bun then dons four robotic arms, and his experiment on the purple clay. There is an explosion and Doc’s arms are fused to his body, he goes insane and runs out of the room. The clay then creeps out of the room and away into the shadows. The owner returns and is beaten up by Doc, and Doc then runs away.

Spider-Bunny goes and captures some more thugs, but is attacked and beaten by Doc, and he barely escapes, but the police come up and capture Doc, and give the credit to Spidey. He then goes and visits Gwen Hoppy. Meanwhile the owner glugs the drug (in a test tube) and gets in a suit and on a rocket/broomstick thingy. (The suit is purple body and green trim.) Doc then escapes out of prison.

Goblin then goes and fights Spidey, and eventually Spidey rids him of the stick, and gets him down in an alley.  Spidey starts to jump up-and-down on him, and then a mini-fig walks in-front of the alley and he stops jumping. He says: “Man, and I thought the rabbits in Boston were crazy.” He then turns away and we hear a sound of Spidey’s super-ultra-jump. The guy turns back and doesn’t see Spidey until he looks way up. Then the cam switches to behind Spidey while he is diving for Goblin, everything is blurred except Spidey. Goblin’s rocket comes and nearly knocks over the man, and Spidey hits Goblin and bounces up carrying Goblin up until he is hit by his own glider into a wall. Then man turns and walks down the street while we hear the noises of Spidey beating up Goblin. Then man says: “We really need to do something about this problem.” Doc then comes up from the ground and nearly hits the figure, doc the heads away from the fight, and the figure says: “OK that’s it. We really need to do something about this problem.”

A paper is shown displaying Spidey over Goblin and with the headline: Spider-Bunny nabs evil Goblin-Hare!” Have some more filler stuff, and then Spidey beats Doc in the final battle and leaves him for the police. Spidey then swing away, but notices something strange in an alley. It’s the clay, and when Spidey nears it, the cam switches to show their shadows as the clay covers Spidey. It then freeze-fames and goes B/W as the words “To be continued” show up.

Spider-bunny 2: The Rabid Rabbit

Then next part has the black-suit, with Spidey getting more violent and harsh. He also goes on a date with Gwen, but because he doesn’t want to be late, so he doesn’t save a bunny from a burning building. The father sees it and gets mad, he is Brock Bunny. A man sees a newspaper show off Spidey and gets mad, he then goes into the old lab,(He is the son of the owner, this is shown by a picture on the wall.) and mods one of the arms to be a tail and adds a poison tip. PS then somehow rids himself of the suit, but it latches onto Brock Bunny. Spidey fights Scorpion and it ends in a tie. He then goes home and sees writing on the calendar about a date. Meanwhile, Brock lures Gwen away and onto a tall bridge. Spidey looks for her, and finally comes to the bridge. Brock throws her off, and right as Spidey is about to catch her, he is slammed by Brock. She then plunges into the water and dies. They then fight for a while, but Scorpion shows up and kills Brock with a sting from his tail after beating both of them up with it. PS manages to escape.

After some filler stuff, including meeting and white bodied and red-headed girl, graduating from high-school, (His science teacher gives him his diploma, and he only has one ear) and another scene with the minifigure. (This time stating that he has called the city council about it, and tells the rabbits that their days are numbered.) Spidey fights Scorpion yet again. Now Spidey is beaten and about to be stung when Brock returns and grabs Scorpion as he is stung, the clay covers them both and they plunge into the river. Spidey races along and pulls Brock out before he goes into the dam’s generators. Scorpion then goes in and gets cut to pieces. Brock then dies. PS then hops away a little and MJ hops up beside him. The screen zooms in as a heart, and zooms out at their wedding.

Curt (the one-eared science teacher) then is shown in his house remembering when he was in a war and lost his ear. He then goes to his lab and injects himself with a serum which grows the ear back but turns him green. It then freeze-fames and goes B/W as the words “To be continued” show up. (Again.)

Oh yes, I nearly forgot, there will be no talking in this.(Excluding the man who talks about the rabbit problem.) The closest thing being the squeaks from the bunnies as they fight, and every once in a while some grunts/groans in the style of the Lego Star Wars games. Also, this takes place in a normal minifigure-filled Lego city, but the only one ever shown is the Rabbit-problem man. (Cars, trucks and stuff like that are shown, but no people.)

...And that's about when my creative juices froze up. Anyway, if you're interested in using it, or modding it, just contact me here. But if I don't reply quick enough for you, try e-mailing me. (As BiM is randomly going on-and-off for me.)
And yes, I know that my writing skills are horrible, but I'm sure you can figure out the story inspite of that. mini/wink

Last edited by Pritchard Studios (April 10, 2012 (10:47am))

I'm currently writing a treatment/outline for a film called And the Race Goes On.

The basic plot is this: A racing driver is chronically depressed years after his brother is killed in a racing accident. A new driver joins the team that he drives for, and her cheerful personality warms him up. He eventually falls for her.

Bricks In Motion drinking game!

1. Do a shot every time you see a film with "LEGO", "Star Wars", or "Batman/Dark Knight" in the title.
2. Die of alcohol poisoning.

i am makeing a series called Its Time To Duel (ITTD)

i pick 2 things i want to duel and they to the death.

who ever wins gets crowned dueler of the week.

if you have any ideas let me know.

Here's something I came up with today:

The Man Who Knew

A man named Donald has a type of autism so he is impaired socially.  He goes for treatment, which is to zap part of his brain with electrical current to excite the underactive social area of his brain.  But something goes wrong.  Too much current is released, which shocks him.  When he recovers, he finds that he has telepathic ablities.  He can access the concious thoughts, memories, and all the other information in other's brains.  But this develops slowly, as the current was just the literal spark that jump-started the telepathic area of his brain.  It starts out small, just being able to read the thoughts of people a few feet away.  It then grows to accessing more information, and lengthening the distance he can connect to a person's mind from.  Later, he can even send messages to other's brains.  This man that once knew nothing of others now knows everything about others in an clear, unbiased way.

Since I thought of this just today, I haven't figured out everything yet.
This was a case of thinking of the title first, then the idea followed.

Last edited by minifig051 (April 25, 2012 (02:42pm))

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

BUMP

I have always wanted to do a series that is about comedy and such. I've never thought of an original, though.
But one thought is;

- A Family with 3-5 characters.
- A Monkey pet named Ed. (His one the smartest ones I think)
- Character name's and personality may be this (don't know yet):

- Steve (son) is an half-stupid kid, doing whatever he may think of.
   - Ed (pet) is the "Sidekick" to Steve. He may drag him along on stuff or joins him. (He can also talk)
   - Emma (daughter) is a punker which pretty much don't say a word... AT ALL. She will mostly be in the background or foreground and just sit/lie/stand and don't talk/show an emotion in any situation.
   - Jane (mom) is an "typical" mom, I guess you can say, which may have some situations.
   - Ronald (dad) likes to be with his family and sitting watching sports and stuff...

That's my thought...

BTW, Awesome idea, minifig051. Sounds very interesting. mini/bigsmile

Why are you looking at my signature?
Mod edit: Your signature started it.
... Oh yeah.

Well, I've already started making the film, but here is the basic outline of the film:
In the year 2080, the world is thrown into chaos as a Nuclear war ravages earth.  A warlord has unleashed an army of drones to attack the surviving human rebels. An important rebel is marrooned in America. He is found by a group of Canadian rebels and they take him to their base. The base is beseiged and only a few dozen rebels escape.  I haven't figured anything more.

BUMP

Here's an idea for an shelved idea I've had for a while. In a present-day dystopian society without adults and you are allowed to live only up until age 15, one young man goes around looking at the type of world he lives in. He and his friends notice that the country is spiraling out of control. A message is recieved by the country's leader. An unknown group is threatening to help out by taking control of the country. Everyone is sent to war to defend the immenent outcome of the country. But, the boy finds another being who is cast aside from the youth's society...a teenager.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I am doing a world war 2 film and a sci-fi film, the sci-fi deals with a vigilante who uses a type of different deffence system while in his time, it is almost outlawed, and the world war 2 film is about a group of naval marines and British forces teaming up on the japanese island.... any ideas anyone wants to give me, I am a open book, also another two I am working on but they're work in progress sessions....
mini/sunnies

This idea is based on the way I play sandbox RPGs, with most of the inspiration coming from Skyrim.

In ancient times, the gods Heo (the king of the universe) and Cynd (the creator of nature) sent their sons, Heobearn and Cyndbearn, to Earth in order to keep watch over the rapidly growing human population. The sons, who had the powers of their fathers, were forbidden from interfering with the lives of the mortals, but Cyndbearn lusted after a human woman, and forced himself on her. When Heo found out, he killed Cyndbearn and banished Cynd to the Empty Plane for allowing Cyndbearn to break the rules.

In the meantime, the woman gave birth to Cyndbearn's child, who carried Cyndbearn's powers to manipulate the elements. The child was feared by the mortals, who labeled him the "Rape-Child of Cynd". Every few dozen generations, one of this child's descendants would be born with the same powers, and therefore carried the same cursed name.

One of these children is Nikki. In addition to being feared for her powers, she is a bloodthirsty maniac, raiding villages and killing innocent people by the dozens.

At the same time, there are signs that Cynd will break out of the Empty Plane and carry out his revenge. Nikki, who would otherwise be hanged for her crimes, is the only person who can stop Cynd's conquest.

Bricks In Motion drinking game!

1. Do a shot every time you see a film with "LEGO", "Star Wars", or "Batman/Dark Knight" in the title.
2. Die of alcohol poisoning.

Mickey wrote:

BUMP

Here's an idea for an shelved idea I've had for a while. In a present-day dystopian society without adults and you are allowed to live only up until age 15, one young man goes around looking at the type of world he lives in. He and his friends notice that the country is spiraling out of control. A message is recieved by the country's leader. An unknown group is threatening to help out by taking control of the country. Everyone is sent to war to defend the immenent outcome of the country. But, the boy finds another being who is cast aside from the youth's society...a teenager.

Yup, you've basicly described the Gone-series here (books). Don't pretend like it's your own idea, it's a bit too obvious.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

T.G-Tom wrote:
Mickey wrote:

BUMP

Yup, you've basicly described the Gone-series here (books). Don't pretend like it's your own idea, it's a bit too obvious.

That is a little rude for you to accuse someone of stealing that. For all you know he's never read them. I've certainly never heard of them.

Well allright, but I hope he'll understand that his idea is done (exacly the same) in books. I don't judge that fast, but -as I already said- it's a bit obvious.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

I read the description and It is basically exactly the same so I don't know if he stole it or heard it somewhere and didn't know it was a book, but if you do go on to do this, entitle it as "Gone"

Oh, I'd never heard of the series. I didn't realize it until just now. Yep...that's embarrasing. mini/troll

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:

Oh, I'd never heard of the series. I didn't realize it until just now. Yep...that's embarrasing. mini/troll

Happens to us all. mini/sad

P.S. Great minds think alike. mini/tongue

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

A recent side-project my friend and I are doing called "Conviction":
A man named Jarvis is the best friend of a man named Jake who owns a little clothing store in a small town. There is a man named Sandler who owns a credit union place across the street who is very jealous and disapproving of thier friendship, so when his friends shop gets robbed he tells the police he saw Jarvis robbing the shop and ends up convincing his best friend as well by planting evidence around the scene. Jarvis ends up being convicted of the crime he didnt do and is locked up for 2 years.

Spoiler (click to read)

Two years later it is revealed that Sandler payed a man to rob the shop and take some of jarvis's items to put inside while he's locking up his shop. The film ends with Jarvis saying "Guess who" to Sandler holding up a gun and the screen goes black and you hear a gunshot and the thud of Sandler's body. 

I did originally post this as a single post but I'll post it here for more recognition heheh,

Recently I've been coming up with an idea for a film called The Package, Im going to explain it below so
can you please comment on your ideas or what can be different? Thanks mini/smile

The film, The Package, sees Mr Robinson roaming around his house, possibly on the computer when suddenly the doorbell is rung. Opening the door, he see's a typical, miserable mailman with a 'package' he takes the package inside only to realize it is a gun!
He then goes outside in hope to return it to the post office.
He is then confronted by a policeman who asks for a license for the gun where Mr Robinson accidentally shoots him and then ends up going on a comical killing spree.

In the end only to realize the package was only something daft like flowers mini/lol

So guys, how about this? Let me know below!

Wait, wait. How does he think it's a gun, and has a gun, but then it turns into flowers? Also, I think it would be better if he gets thrown in jail for having a gun without a license, and go from there. Comical killing sprees aren't very appealing, in my opinion.