Re: Post Your Story Ideas

Chirochibechirt wrote:
scatmanlucas wrote:

so I've been brainstorming for a while since i was thinking about the film and wasn't the best mini/sweat what about a guy... who finds this gun that can do anything shoot plants or spawns anything or something like that.... mini/what if anyone wants to help me can send me a pm and we can talk over Skype! (i might be on tomorrow don't know)...

Can you expand?

what do you mean expand?

fluf cows!!

scatmanlucas wrote:
Chirochibechirt wrote:
scatmanlucas wrote:

so I've been brainstorming for a while since i was thinking about the film and wasn't the best mini/sweat what about a guy... who finds this gun that can do anything shoot plants or spawns anything or something like that.... mini/what if anyone wants to help me can send me a pm and we can talk over Skype! (i might be on tomorrow don't know)...

Can you expand?

what do you mean expand?

Your description didnt exactly make sense. I mean expand on the story

scatmanlucas wrote:

im thinking of an idea (may not be the best) of a seires of videos that like show a clip then comes a static screen (or those color bars) then it switches to another scene of something else.. all the videos will have an internet meme in them and I LOVE INTERNET MEMES!! if you don think thats a good idea i was thinking of something with zombie cows... yeah i have bad ideas mini/blankexpression....

Kinda like the adventures of Jaller,ASDF movie,and the lazer collection?

Also,i'm thinking of making a series kinda like ASDF movie that will be called QWERTY:Quiet and WEiRd TYpical nonsence.

-CDP

cooldynamyteproductions wrote:
scatmanlucas wrote:

im thinking of an idea (may not be the best) of a seires of videos that like show a clip then comes a static screen (or those color bars) then it switches to another scene of something else.. all the videos will have an internet meme in them and I LOVE INTERNET MEMES!! if you don think thats a good idea i was thinking of something with zombie cows... yeah i have bad ideas mini/blankexpression....

Kinda like the adventures of Jaller,ASDF movie,and the lazer collection?

Also,i'm thinking of making a series kinda like ASDF movie that will be called QWERTY:Quiet and WEiRd TYpical nonsense

I do like the idea of using different letters of the words in the abbreviation though it doesn't make sense that the word "nonsense" is not part of the abbreviation.

Jumper is still in pre production stage. I'll refreash peoples memrory:
Its about a guy who gets struck by lightning and gets a teleportation power and becomes a mercenary for hire.
If anyone has an idea post it.

I'm back, not like you guys cared
Youtube

MrGhost wrote:

Jumper is still in pre production stage. I'll refreash peoples memrory:
Its about a guy who gets struck by lightning and gets a teleportation power and becomes a mercenary for hire.
If anyone has an idea post it.

Yow mean like the video game and the book?

Last edited by KinzCove (July 17, 2012 (09:29am))

Anyone have any medieval-time story ideas? I really want to make one like "The Squire and the Scroll," but I have literally no ideas.

http://i.imgur.com/RnPzz.png
*Signature made by Mighty Wanderer*
Youtube | Twitter

coolasice11 wrote:

Anyone have any medieval-time story ideas? I really want to make one like "The Squire and the Scroll," but I have literally no ideas.

What sort of things do you want? Dragons? No dragons? Realistic medieval or fantasy? Etc. etc. etc....

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

Something with knights or just a knight, a king, a dragon... Something sort of like Beowulf, I really don't know. mini/tongue

Youtube | Twitter

Comedy, or action/adventure? Or I suppose it could be horror...

Youtube

I was looking for a more serious type film, but not horror. Action, adventure, maybe a bit of fantasy.

Youtube | Twitter

Ever since the beginning of time, there has been a strange device rumored to have massive amounts of power. A staff of unknown strength, made from something that no one can identify. The only person ever to have held it is the legendary King Norbus, the man who united all of the medieval world 300 years ago. But since then, two rulers have formed, and are engaged in a bloody war. The war has already raged on for 20 years, and is easily the bloodiest war in the history of the minifigure. King Thrymont is losing the war, and believes that there is only one way to end it: finding the rumored magical staff, and using it to unite all people again. He sends out a search party, led by his smartest knight, Sir Glane. According to the rumors, the staff was put by King Norbus into a secret cave, guarded by all manner of traps and beasts; Sir Glane is to fight and outsmart any foe, reaching the staff before the opposite side, led by King Steclon, can overcome the castle of King Thrymont. But only King Steclon knows of the location of the cave.... Sir Glane must not only steal the map from King Steclon, but then proceed to retrieve the staff. But the cave will hold more secrets than anyone could have ever guessed....

Just a basic idea, feel free to use it and the names mini/tongue PM me if you decide to use it and want more ideas associated with this storyline, I just made it up so it probably has several flaws hahaha

Youtube

coolasice, PM me your email, I have a script, and a plot for a series.

Phew..  I'm up to my eye balls in work, but I want to make some film since I haven't in such a long time.  Some sort of adventure, with a tablespoon of action..  Any ideas? mini/smile

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

Long or short?

Youtube

'Bout 4 or 5 minutes.

Hmm after the end of WWIII, Sergeant Ablon comes home to find that his elderly parents were killed in a bank robbery, but the robbers (and murderers) got out of jail due to connects with the mayor. Ablon either by himself or with the help of army companions go and take care of the robbers, a job that will involve more brains than brawn. Idk if that's too much action for you, but you don't necessarily have to make it a big fight/chase scene; when thinking of it, I imagined Ablon having to find their location and getting through a safe house with a lot of traps.

Youtube

Hmm.  I like it.  I may or may not work on that idea immediately, but thanks! mini/bigsmile

I have been working on an idea for a Doctor Who Lego story

For those not familiar with Doctor Who it is a British science fiction show, the main character the Doctor travels around in time and space in a time machine called the Tardis which is bigger on the inside than the outside and the outside looks like a 1950's police box

My idea features the Guardian of light, who is an all power god like character and has featured in the classic series.

It also features the Daleks The Doctors number 1 enemy they area race of mutants who inhabit machines and are totally evil and hell bent on conquering the universe.

The last character i created called Dex, who is a Timelord and rival of the Doctors, he isn't evil but looks out for himself more than others he has a vast knowledge of weapons and love messing about with Dalek technology.

The time war is an event that takes place off screen that wipes out both the Daleks and the Timelords

My idea is set before the current reworking of Who which i happen to hate (long story) The Doctor is asked by the guardian of light to stop the Daleks from waging their time war against the Doctor people the Time Lords, he is told to find Dex who can help him achieve this goal.

Dex and the Doctor discover the Daleks have been altering their past in small but significant way they travel back to the Daleks beginning to stop them from tampering with time

Any and all feed back would be greatly appreciated i have written a first draft of the script and am in the process of going over it to make things better

Raven