Re: Post Your Story Ideas

I have actually gotten an idea, and I would like to practice scripting a bit more, so I'm probably gonna do it myself. Thanks for the help though!

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

A new girl joins a dance class which consists of other girls her age. After a couple of days the girls start inviting her to hang out with them some nights. They play this thing called the "game", which is a sadistic ritual that shocks the new girl. The group of girls in the dance class threaten her life if she tells anybody about the "game." The new girl becomes paranoid and fearful of the other girls and slowly is driven to the brink of insanity trying to escape from their psychological hold.

KinzCove wrote:

A new girl joins a dance class which consists of other girls her age. After a couple of days the girls start inviting her to hang out with them some nights. They play this thing called the "game", which is a sadistic ritual that shocks the new girl. The group of girls in the dance class threaten her life if she tells anybody about the "game." The new girl becomes paranoid and fearful of the other girls and slowly is driven to the brink of insanity trying to escape from their psychological hold.

no! no more your going to give me nightmares http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/UberSocks/32.gif

But that's what Matthew does. Anyways, pretty nice Kinz. I like the idea, although maybe you could add a bit of a plot twist in there, like for example, maybe someone overheard the group of girls telling the other girl not to tell anyone about it and so that someone would try and get her to tell them what is the game about? I dunno, just an idea.

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

After playing a bit of Super robot Taisen W ( Taisen means wars in Japanese ) from my DS i fell like making a 10 part Lego mecha based film Including 5 main characters fighting of and evil space colonies. i'm doing the project on LDD and i don't have enough Lego bricks in real life to do it in real Lego.

BUMP!

My idea is for a film is called the inventor:
Its about an inventor (obviously) who is somehow inventing things that have already been invented.
Feel free to critisise

I'm back, not like you guys cared
Youtube

MrGhost wrote:

BUMP!

My idea is for a film is called the inventor:
Its about an inventor (obviously) who is somehow inventing things that have already been invented.
Feel free to critisise

No offense, but that's a pretty unoriginal idea. Unless you have very good character development. Then even an unoriginal storyline will turn out pretty well. (Take the movie "Sky High" for example).

Please Brickfilmers, Here is some advice: DO NOT COPY FORRESTFIRE101!!!!! DO I HAVE TO MAKE THAT MORE CLEAR TO ANYONE!!!

Nope.

Please here is some advice DO NOT COPY ANYPONY!!! BE ORIGINAL AND COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS
its a bad idea to copy anypony. So don't.

A few ideas which I should jot down, but probably won't.
Rudell: Inside joke which will most likely be revealed.
NSA: Citizens are banned from doing something (SECRET) and are/aren't caught.
Pen: Another somewhat inside joke, unless you are British or are closely related to one.
Wisdom Beyond Years: About a young person and this person has to decide what he will do with his deeds.

Mainly, these are things to look forward to. mini/wink

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Well,i'm thinking of making a film where people from a small town that stands next to a lake are massively murdered,and the police suspect that it is a criminal,until a camera is found that has a tape where a man is killed by a strange creature...
So,what do you think?

-CDP

cooldynamyteproductions wrote:

Well,i'm thinking of making a film where people from a small town that stands next to a lake are massively murdered,and the police suspect that it is a criminal,until a camera is found that has a tape where a man is killed by a strange creature...
So,what do you think?

-CDP

Oohw, seems like it might be interesting.

"Of The Pond Films"

1011ev wrote:
cooldynamyteproductions wrote:

So,what do you think?

-CDP

Oohw, seems like it might be interesting.

I know,i got the idea after watching a movie about an octopus stealing and killing people in new york.

-CDP

im thinking of an idea (may not be the best) of a seires of videos that like show a clip then comes a static screen (or those color bars) then it switches to another scene of something else.. all the videos will have an internet meme in them and I LOVE INTERNET MEMES!! if you don think thats a good idea i was thinking of something with zombie cows... yeah i have bad ideas mini/blankexpression....

fluf cows!!

scatmanlucas wrote:

im thinking of an idea (may not be the best) of a seires of videos that like show a clip then comes a static screen (or those color bars) then it switches to another scene of something else.. all the videos will have an internet meme in them and I LOVE INTERNET MEMES!! if you don think thats a good idea i was thinking of something with zombie cows... yeah i have bad ideas mini/blankexpression....

Somewhat like what asdfmovie does? (Excluding the memes).

"Of The Pond Films"

1011ev wrote:
scatmanlucas wrote:

Somewhat like what asdfmovie does? (Excluding the memes).

That's robot chicken basically.

Most clip shows like asdf and Robot Chicken can trace their roots of influence all the way back to Vaudville.

so I've been brainstorming for a while since i was thinking about the film and wasn't the best mini/sweat what about a guy... who finds this gun that can do anything shoot plants or spawns anything or something like that.... mini/what if anyone wants to help me can send me a pm and we can talk over Skype! (i might be on tomorrow don't know)...

fluf cows!!

scatmanlucas wrote:

so I've been brainstorming for a while since i was thinking about the film and wasn't the best mini/sweat what about a guy... who finds this gun that can do anything shoot plants or spawns anything or something like that.... mini/what if anyone wants to help me can send me a pm and we can talk over Skype! (i might be on tomorrow don't know)...

Can you expand?