Re: THAC 7 [CLOSED]

Schlockading wrote:
Sméagol wrote:

The "rule" will be that it needs to be in every frame[...]

So I take it the "mod element must appear at least once per shot" rule did not work out in previous contests? I haven't kept up with the individual rule revisions in the most recent THACs, but I thought that it had been that for a while. I don't really care either way, and if there are some slight exceptions like you mentioned then it should be fine.

I know it was changed to that for BRAWL; I forgot that it had been done for some of the THACs as well.  I guess my concern would be that films with lots of digital effects and such could make this a little iffy (especially in defining where one shot begins and ends, that sort of thing), so I didn't want to open that can of worms.  Still though I'm open to revising the rule, I think "every frame" plays it a little safer.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Call me a jerk, but I'm not really that interested in finding out when various people have to wake up. mini/smile
- Aaron

Awesome, I will do it this time. mini/wink

You Tube, http://www.youtube.com/user/MaxVegasProductions
"I spend my time hunched over in my room taking thousands of pictures of a children's toy in 1 millimeter increments to create the illusion of movement. Pretty sexy huh?" -Gojira

Every year I try... every year I fail. mini/confused

Hmmm.....5 am for me.........I'll probably sleep until 6 or 7 though, I need as much sleep as I can get to focus mini/smile

Wow, sounds awesome, but 24 hours is short :-( and what if I get the rocket ride, which I already have?

The Gay Alien series is on its way, don't worry. mini/smile

22:24 ggo2000 My brickfilms suck, seriously. 
22:25   *** drunk (rsteenoven) quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

ggo2000 wrote:

Wow, sounds awesome, but 24 hours is short :-( and what if I get the rocket ride, which I already have?

Then you'll have two rocket rides.

ggo2000 wrote:

Dude, you get to pick... and even if you ended up with it, it's still another set with cool pieces.

- Leo

Aaron wrote:

Dammit, I'll be on a cruise during that time D:< Oh well.

I felt the need to say it again mini/tongue

That's a nice MOL impression there, Aaron. mini/wink
- Aaron

I hope that the them for Thac 7 is awesome. mini/wink

filmyguy wrote:
ggo2000 wrote:

Then you'll have two rocket rides.

Quite logical really aint it lol

Wow, for once the timing looks as though it might vaugely fit in with my holidays. It's nice to see THAC becoming an official contest.

HomerBall wrote:

I hope that the theme for Thac 7 is awesome. mini/wink

That sounds like a really good theme.

"every day I feel more pleased that sigging isn't a thing anymore" - Squash
YOUTUBE | Will voice act, ping me in the discord.
03:52    Smeagol    I should send girls turds in a box
01:28    Smeagol    That signature leaves me wondering if I should be sending more girls more turds in boxes than I presently am

mini/lol

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I really wanted to enter but right after new year is always a bad time for me because there's always a family thing going on.

I might enter, it'll be my first THAC, and hopefully I'll have high speed Internet by then! But then again maybe not, I haven't animated anything for about a year now, so it may make your eyes bleed.
just a warning mini/tongue

Very nice prizes mini/XD

Happy THACing mini/sunnies

I would like to enter, all though the fact that my parents will be soooo upset with me doing this because they apparently hate when I wake up early...I will try to convince them mini/delirium

Oh hai

Cartoonkid98 wrote:
HomerBall wrote:

I hope that the theme for Thac 7 is awesome. mini/wink

That sounds like a really good theme.

Sorry, but that's a terrible theme to be honest.