Re: THAC 7 [CLOSED]

I Do think, that I'll make a THACumentary, But i need an ''Alt'' Channel, for doing so.
Anyways, I'm surely entering THAC This year.
-Jack.

Duke Boy wrote:

I would make a THACumentary if I was allowed to show my face on the internet mini/blankexpression

But, OH WELL! I have a pretty wacky idea that I hope can fit with the theme in some way or another.

I'm in the same boat as you, Duke Boy.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

I'll be making a THACumentary mini/smile

I don't think you HAVE to make a THACumentary with your face in it.......

HomerBall wrote:
Riley wrote:

Sorry, but that's a terrible theme to be honest.

Ha ha ha ha ha! No no no. What I meant was is that I hope the theme is an awesome theme.

Ooh right, hahaha

Awesomeonomy wrote:

I don't think you HAVE to make a THACumentary with your face in it.......

Well that just take the fun outta it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

Wear a ski mask. Or do it V for Vendetta style.
- Aaron

My THACumentary will probually consist of mean swearing, going slightly/very mad, drinking coffee, complaining...and the odd bit of animating mini/cat

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

I can't wait for it Daragh.

mini/eek

I'm in!

-storgero

YouTube | PlayStation Network: storgero | Xbox LIVE: storgero | Steam: storgero

My First THAC will be good mini/smile...I hope

Worth a shot, methinks... P:

"See...this is why we can't have nice things."
21:05 Nich: Am I a purdy lady? : D
21:05 Smeagol: yes?

Someone's probably asked this already, but what's the rules on using pre-built sets, both physical and digital? I'm assuming it's allowed, just making sure.

- Leo

Jargon wrote:

Wear a ski mask. Or do it V for Vendetta style.
- Aaron

I'm going to be wearing sunglasses the whole time, and some of it might be "acted out", silly little things like waking up and getting breakfast, so I have time for the more important things. I might even film the day before.

In all truthfulness, I really don't think this is going to be a "THACumentary".

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

I'm probably going to do a THACumentary. Not sure yet.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Leonardo812 wrote:

Someone's probably asked this already, but what's the rules on using pre-built sets, both physical and digital? I'm assuming it's allowed, just making sure.

- Leo

You can prepare basically however you like, yeah.  The mod and theme elements are the only things we insist on, so you can't actually film footage or have a complete script before the contest starts.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

What about a rough outlline of parts of the story? Anyone who knows my THAC history will know I'm bound to have my THAC film relate to Onorno in a very direct way. Is thinking about stuff like that beforehand illegal?

Nope, you can prepare however you like short of shooting footage.  I plotted out the majority of both The Pepperonis and Cashman the day before, myself.

I know some people like the fun/challenge of doing it all in 24 hours, though, which is fine too.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Does BIM prefer serious looking films or is a cartoon style ok?

CrimStories

Other:  DOTBW      Take Out      Crime Stories      Cyclic     YouTube

I am definitely sure that it's fine to do a cartoon style; THAC has never been restricted to a certain style of animation.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...