Topic: Lighting

For some reason I can't get the right lighting it is always to bright:(
Its getting annoying mini/twitch
please help

If a weird hobo appears on your yard return him to me.

Re: Lighting

What camera do you use?

EDIT: And I think this should go in the 'Software and Hardware' forum.

Last edited by Duke Boy (October 31, 2009 (06:21pm))

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

If you are using monkey jam, then you can go to the image setting tool in the image capture, and change it from there. Other wise move the lamp as far up and possible, or try working with 1 or 3 lamps.

Easy, just tape a piece (or two) of white paper over the lamp. I had the same problem.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/banners/logo.png
click me for my YouTube!

MMproductions wrote:

Easy, just tape a piece (or two) of white paper over the lamp. I had the same problem.

And if I might add, do not do that to a lamp that gets very hot. Srsly don't, I learned the hard way.

filmyguy wrote:
MMproductions wrote:

And if I might add, do not do that to a lamp that gets very hot. Srsly don't, I learned the hard way.

Me too. Caught on fire, eh?

Persist.

Mine gets pretty hot too. Won't be a problem if you leave it off to cool between scenes as you set up shots.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

magicoflego wrote:
filmyguy wrote:
MMproductions wrote:

Actually worse, I melted some of my legos. And I burnt a blanket too.
Luckily no real fire though.

filmyguy wrote:
magicoflego wrote:
filmyguy wrote:

Oh, that sucks. I melted one of my cable cords mini/sweat

Persist.

filmyguy wrote:
magicoflego wrote:
filmyguy wrote:

Uh oh...I have to consider getting some better lights! But I only turn then on when I need to use them, and then I quickly turn it off after the scene.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png