Topic: Scandalous Grindhouse Movie "Wheelin'N'Killin"

My second brickfilm movie, which was done in about a week. Including a trailer for another feature movie which is not mine to keep the grindhouse style, the promoted movie is "RockDownProductions" feature.
Tell me your oppinion.
I wanted to make a true grindhouse style movie, with violence, plot issues, some nudity, action.... I guess all of that was in my movie. Although the movie was scandalous because of it's naked lego figs scene, some of the people were shocked mini/smile . The movie was inspired by "Lego Death Proof". The video quality is also made to look worse to fit the style of grindhouse movies.
Some of you may not know about Grindhouse movies, they are ment to be a B - Category movies with specific style.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkVCTmP8 … annel_page

Last edited by Leo's World (January 10, 2009 (03:58am))

Re: Scandalous Grindhouse Movie "Wheelin'N'Killin"

Good film. 

How long did it take from start to finish? Loved the opening "our feature presentation" that worked really well in setting up the "feel" of the film.

Brifx

Brifx wrote:

Good film. 

How long did it take from start to finish? Loved the opening "our feature presentation" that worked really well in setting up the "feel" of the film.

The sets building, character making, painting the highway, animating, voice recording and finally the whole montage took about 10 days to make but I've done a lot of brakes, there were days when I haven't done anything so overall  it took about 4-5 days of work.

I reviewed this movie over on Brickfilms.com, which seems to be broken at the moment so I cannot find my review. It did, however, contain some very constructive feedback. mini/tongue

Keep up the juicy work.

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

I'm sorry, but I didn't get past the feature presentation. Please cut all of that stuff in the beginning. Just show a title and get on with it!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

Patience is a virtue. It gets better. Watch the groovy trailer and get into it. mini/tongue

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]