Topic: Dr. Evil's fiendish anti-birthday plan

Directory Link

Dr. Evil's fiendish anti-birthday plan

YouTube

This film was made as a present for my Dad's 50th birthday. I started work on this a short while ago, but as usual, I only got round to doing the animation a week before it was due, so some parts ended up being rather rushed, and I had to cut a few corners in order to get it done.

There's quite a lot of family-only references in here that most of you wont get, but I hope you enjoy anway. Let the randomness begin...

Re: Dr. Evil's fiendish anti-birthday plan

Very very very smooth animation, well job!

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

While I'm sure I missed some of the inside jokes, I enjoyed the simple basic story and the animation was fairly good. Well done!
- Aaron

The text was a little bit too short to read, but I liked the Lego explosion and the knocking stick very much. I really need to get one of this sticks mini/lol

ブリックフィルマー

Really good! Like the walking down the stairs animation and the knocker gizmo.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

A. wrote:

The text was a little bit too short to read, but I liked the Lego explosion and the knocking stick very much. I really need to get one of this sticks mini/lol

Hah, as do I. The idea of the stick was never part of the plan, but I was getting rather annoyed with the walk and I wasn't sure how I was going to get him up to the door, so I came up with the idea and I'm rather pleased with the result.

I'm glad you all enjoyed it!