Re: Alien Parasites! Blockbuster of the year!

Wow, everybody's really riding on NOS for having an opinion . . .

My thoughts were similar to Max Butcher's. There were a lot of flaws, but it kept me watching to the end. mini/smile
- Aaron

That was yummy. mini/delirium

Hemma Studios wrote:
NOS wrote:

meh, your abstraction has gone a bit too far, this looks like something put together in 3 hours or so. I liked the colors and cinematography, music was nice, and as bertl said, the story could be told a bit better.

You are the most stupid and insulting person I've seen before. mini/madhead  He took ages working on this and that's all you can say?! Seriously, if you have no friends, this is why!
BTW, I've seen your stuff, and it's no great AT ALL!

Actually, he is right. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and he wasn't being especially rude... I like Jimmybob and everything, but to be honest, I really didn't enjoy this film too much. I liked the cheesy B-movie feel, but that was about it. Sorry.

Last edited by Spudster (October 4, 2009 (09:19am))

While I don't agree with NOS, it's his opinion to have. No need to start name-calling.
I enjoyed this film very much. I like that Jimmy hasn't fallen into the trap I feel a lot of people who come here do, making films that fit the BiM form rather than films they want to see. He really lets his sense of wildness and wackiness through this film, and it kept me glued to my seat, more than I can say for quite a few technically perfect films. It was entertaining, and that's what I value in a film. Not saying it didn't have problems, but I didn't really mind, because it got me involved to the point that I was in it's universe, and those problems were just everyday things there. I found Alien Parasites quite fun, and one of my favorite films of late. Shine on.

oh it was nothing, please!

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

Spudster wrote:

Actually, he is right. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and he wasn't being especially rude... I like Jimmybob and everything, but to be honest, I really didn't enjoy this film too much. I liked the cheesy B-movie feel, but that was about it. Sorry.

maybe elaborate on your opinions, atleast if you're going to say something negative, explain more

-Jimmybob

[email protected]

I enjoyed the anarchic spirit of the film and like Squash said "it kept me glued to my seat". The animation wasn't very good, but together with the music and the B-Movie effects it was fun to watch. Only thing I could really criticise: the voice acting. It destroyed a lot.

ブリックフィルマー

I think the not perfect animation was a positive thing here

Are you trying to hurt the self esteem of my regular voice actors, A?

-Jimmybob

[email protected]

A+ Film Alien Parasites-Must See
I loved it! The scenes were very good, and the special effects amazing! I do admit the film kinda scared me the whole concept and the chainsaw scene. But It is defintly the greatest film of the year so far!

Well whoever is the user "Mitchell," I would like you to explain why you rated my film poorly on the brick o meter! mini/madhead

-Jimmybob

[email protected]

I can't believe I would rate it only 1 star! I thought I rated it 3 or 4!