Re: AniExer-size Animation Contest II - Halloween Edition [CLOSED]

I have to start again on my film because it has strangely vanished. mini/madhead

Now that's scary.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Littlebrick wrote:
vik wrote:

Gore isn't allowed but the theme is fright mini/confused

I guess could add to a spooky atmosphere

Yes and that's what I want, you're right about the rest.
Gore rules.

vik wrote:

Gore isn't allowed but the theme is fright mini/confused

Perhaps you should try thinking outside the box. You know, get some creative juices flowin'. If you know what I'm saying.

Yeah, some of the most frightening film sequences I've seen don't have gore.

In my opinion a lot of film-makers use gore as a cure-all to try to cover up the fact that they can't actually use the art of film to make something scary.

~ J

I don't wanna make my stuff frightening due gore, I just like gore in films.
A little gore here and there can't do any harm

and besides, its only plasticine/ketchup or something red lol

Nah, what's scary is that LEGO minifigs don't have blood! *freaky laughter*

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

At least, not when I'm through with them...

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

HomerBall wrote:

I have to start again on my film because it has strangely vanished. mini/madhead

I hate that. I remember I used to animate shots, and then I would go to find them in my computer and they just wouldn't be there. Doesn't happen to me anymore though thank god.

BrickLord wrote:
Would it be OK if I used a story I heard before? I don't remember if it was made up by a friend or a short story I read. I also only remember the basic theme of it, so it won't be totally copied, just similar.

Is anyone gonna answer this?

deviantART | YouTube

BrickLord wrote:

BrickLord wrote:
Would it be OK if I used a story I heard before? I don't remember if it was made up by a friend or a short story I read. I also only remember the basic theme of it, so it won't be totally copied, just similar.

Is anyone gonna answer this?

We don't care what story you use, really. mini/tongue

Alright! mini/sunnies

deviantART | YouTube

Yeah, there aren't any copyright restrictions on this contest.  Creativity is a good thing, though.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Sméagol wrote:

Yeah, there aren't any copyright restrictions on this contest.  Creativity is a good thing, though.

Woah, like, at all? mini/bigsmile

Copyrighted music is ok?

Yeah, copyrighted music is okay.  An original score would be more likely to impress, however.

is there going to be an aniexer-cise Christmas one too? i don't mean to be pushy and not accepting that there already is this contest and all...
i was just wondering if there is going to be one? because right now i am busy with school (yes i am aware that it can be short) but i would really enjoy filming a Christmasfilm!! just curious...(and i would be on holidays for a Christmas one mini/smile )

-flip

I think it's unlikely -- the plan as far as I know was for this to be the last of the year.  But others have hosted Christmas contests in the past, and THAC 7 will likely be in early January.

I can't wait for THAC, it was so much fun last year mini/smile

Anyways, I'm so bad at making up my mind I'm not entering the contest anymore......but with how everything is going right now I'll probably change my mind like 7 or 8 more times. mini/tongue

I have no ideas