Re: AniExer-size Animation Contest II - Halloween Edition [CLOSED]

I might enter this. I need a topic for a Brickfilm anyways. Making pointless tests gets boring and trivial after awhile.

I enter i got my video ready on youtube!

my enterie is on the way to you VNA mini/bigsmile !

lolwut enterie? That's a very new word for me mini/smile

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

the deadline is the 31! yikes i better get to work! i have like 2 seconds filmed...i biked over to a craft store and bought a BIG white paper for white expanses! i am thrilled to work on my filming tonight.

-flip

I've seriously got to start animating more on my entry now. There's like, 18 days left.

yeah, i know how you feel. i tried animating last night but the chat was distracting me and i got frustrated with my figs not doing what i ordered (maybe i have to consider raising their wages) mini/wink

-flip

My minifigs don't dare cross the BrickLord.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

My minifigs are only motivated if I take out some chrome and say "someday, you will claim this and become wealthy." if that doesnt work, I kill them with my bare hands. mini/lol

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I'm finally just starting to animate my entry and...(checks date) !!!!!!!!!! only 19 days left!!!!!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

I have a kinda-good idea. Finally! Recording soon tonight

Offthetopic: My minifigs began to develop a plot to kill me. I  woke up with a gun to my head. I got rid of that problem......

yes, mine tried to run away on the job...blue tac solved that one!

-flip

Finally got the story! Now just to get bricks to make the sets with, and I start the animating! *checks deadline* AHHHHH!!! I need ta step on it!

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Jon64 wrote:

Would the word 'crap' be considered excessive violence?

-Jon64

Hey, on the rules it says "No using bad words."

I guess you disobeyed that.

mini/eek

The Gay Alien series is on its way, don't worry. mini/smile

22:24 ggo2000 My brickfilms suck, seriously. 
22:25   *** drunk (rsteenoven) quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Oh...oh god, my minifig I'm using as the victim of the horror story started a riot and completely trashed my bedroom! Oh my god! It looks like they're on strike!!!

Jon64 wrote:

Would the word 'crap' be considered excessive violence?

It only says no swearing, so you should be fine.

BGanimations wrote:

Oh...oh god, my minifig I'm using as the victim of the horror story started a riot and completely trashed my bedroom! Oh my god! It looks like they're on strike!!!

mini/lol Bust out the Indy Tree Chopper. mini/tongue My minifigs would NEVER disobey me.. They know what will happen... I've shown them what I can do.. Once.. Indy disobeyed my order to fetch a cutlass for a pirate MOC.. And.. Well... This Happened.. (warning.. Picture is quite LARGE! do not open unless your computer can handle it... Otherwise... Check here!) mini/confused

-On Topic-
Having Trouble Finding out how to make

Spoiler (click to read)

zombies

scary... Someone help? mini/wink

To be.. Or not to be.. That ain't the question at the moment..

~Your friendly neighborhood pirate!~

finished animation! now for sound and fx! umm the word crap isn't a bad word (in my book) it's like saying shoot instead of you know what! no i dont think you would have a problem with that word at all... i started animating my vid and i went TOTALLY off script but i think it turned out awesome! (hope the judges think so) well now to do the sound...

-flip

I havn't started animating yet mini/eek I hope I get around to it soon.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

I just animated 18 seconds of animation yesterday, and it turned out really REALLY good! mini/bigsmile  I'm saving all the special effects/masking/compositing till last, so that I can use the demo of CompositeLab Pro (I can't buy it until Christmas. mini/sad ) so that I can use it.