Re: Coins

Leonardo812 wrote:

Interesting. The music definitely carries the film more than the visuals - work on getting a rhythm of shots that work well together - your shot selection did seem a bit miscellaneous. Nice job for a first brickfilm, though - keep improving. mini/smile

- Leo

Thank you for your kind words and suggestions. LWR is well happy that you thought the music worked. He's basically a professional mini/bigsmile Anyway, I'll try my best to work on the shots.
Regards,
SilverScreenStuds

Check out our new film - Advert! mini/delirium

Hazzat wrote:

That's why I said 'very very nicely'.

Actually, Hazzat, if the film isn't in the top 25 oldest submitted films, we can't see it, thus we can't review it, no matter how nice you ask. However, if you do ask nicely and wait patiently, I'm sure you can get it reviewed as soon as it pops up on the queue.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

Littlebrick wrote:
Hazzat wrote:

That's why I said 'very very nicely'.

Actually, Hazzat, if the film isn't in the top 25 oldest submitted films, we can't see it, thus we can't review it, no matter how nice you ask. However, if you do ask nicely and wait patiently, I'm sure you can get it reviewed as soon as it pops up on the queue.

Hmm... alrighty then! Please, oh awesome Brickfilmer, who made those great Dictionary Series episodes, could you check if it's there in the 25, and then review it? mini/yes Thank you, very, much! mini/delirium

Check out our new film - Advert! mini/delirium

Patience, patience young one...

You've just got to remember that just becuase you've submitted it, doesn't necessarily mean it's going to get accepted.