Re: The Game

It was really... Organic!!!
I liked it very much. They weren't just like LEGO minifigs which aren't able to move so much. It really flows. And cinematography was also well done. But the use of camera was the best.
I hope you win good prizes at the contest...

erimbirol wrote:

It was really... Organic!!!
I liked it very much. They weren't just like LEGO minifigs which aren't able to move so much. It really flows. And cinematography was also well done. But the use of camera was the best.
I hope you win good prizes at the contest...

Well, he one FIRST PLACE! mini/delirium I'd say, he one a very, good prize

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I didn't realise the post date, so, I'm late for celebration or what? mini/bigsmile

Just watched this. Fascinating film, definitely kept me interested. Great job, guys.

- Leo

Not a Time Burton sorta movie (meaning a usual live and die film) but I licked this entry alot, the lights sometimes flashed but the effects and overall was extremely incredible. A must see again film.

40% of people causing car accidents are caused by drunk driving. Drive drunk, it's safer.

Wow this was really good.  The opening scene and the voice acting were especially well done.  Good job, and congratulations.

Current Project: The Legend of Zark
Script_100%]__Animation_6%]
Voices_65%]__Editing____5%]
February 2010] Follow on twitter!