Re: Missing pieces in new sets?

He can contact LEGO and they will ship him a replacement part.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

I had a missing piece when I got Green Grocer, and a house from late '06. When I got the city gas station last year, I got the wrong door. mini/twitch

After a five year hiatus, I have returned

THAC 8: The Cleanup
Website|YouTube

One time I got Jabba's sail barge and a couple pieces were missing, but I used my own to replace them.

"Doc seriously, do that one more time without warning me first and I'll flip this examination table and roundhouse kick you in the face." - Adam young

PanPeteProductions wrote:

When I got the city gas station last year, I got the wrong door. mini/twitch

Everybody has that, seems like a picture mistake on the box, and not a factory mistake.

Anyway, I had 2 large sets, and I was praying that that there weren't missing pieces I DIDN't need to contact Lego and explain them that I bought the boxes in America cause it's cheaper there. I had luck! Everything complete!

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

I'm missing pieces in a lot of sets! mini/madhead

This has happened to me once or twice... It is very annoying! mini/madhead

Used to be 'Caidence'

I am lucky, I only once had one missing piece. mini/smile

YouTube | Vimeo

SLEEP IS AN IRRESISTIBLE FORCE - BrickLord

I was missing a plate from the venice chase set. mini/eek

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Legoluke654 wrote:

I am lucky, I only once had one missing piece. mini/smile

Me too mini/bigsmile Only my friend.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PeKeyHWS/BiM/Banners/x-mass_banner_2.jpg
YouTube <============> Twitter <============> Flickr

I bought Town Plan, and I was missing three pieces from the red truck. mini/confused

I was missing one light bley 1x4 tile in my green Grocer when i built it today and had to use one of my old ones.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

I think I've bought about 100 sets in my whole life and I've never missed one piece. There did however break one Lego Super Battle Droid legs, because it accidently fell on the ground. I emailed this to the Lego service and I got 3 new complete Lego Super Battle Droids back. Lego has a very good service.

I Was Missing 1x2 in Some set Yesterday.

mini/cat