Topic: B.R.A.W.L: Not Forgotten

Directory Link

Not Forgotten

Youtube

Chicago 1937

Samuel Wolf is the best of the best, but he ends up in the captivity of the state police. How did this happen...?

This film has been "In the making" for 3 years now, but It was too big a project to handle. I decided I would make a shorter version for B.R.A.W.L 2009 so I could start my school year in peace.

Animation began on the Monday and finished the Following Sunday, a special thanks to T.G-Tom, who made this film come alive with the music he made for it mini/smile

Last edited by Daragh (August 31, 2009 (05:48am))

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

Re: B.R.A.W.L: Not Forgotten

That was brilliant!

Luckily this film made it into BRAWL, it is really good. I like the cinematography, it has a nice look and adds a certain tone to the film which works really well. The animation is very smooth, you did not mess it up in that week! Impressive. The story is simple, but entertaining but it has some cheesy dialogue at time mini/tongue . Good job with the music by TG Tom as well, It works perfectly.
If this doesn't end in the top 3, nothing will. mini/wink

Good job! 4/5

wow. this seems to be a big improvement over your other films Daragh.

when I saw that the title I thought it was the epic movie you've been working on for 2 years is finally being released. I'm surprised you fit all this into 1 week. If this is not forgotten, an entry to BRAWL, this is it? not the whole 2 year working on epic film? 2 years of work just thrown into 1 week!? I feel kinda bad about that. but none of the less, this was a good film. not terrible but not terrific cinematography wise, but the animation made up for that. the crisp smooth animation made it seem extremely lifelike. The plot doesn't completely fit the 30's in chicago, but aren't you in ireland mini/tongue

So yes, I was expecting the whole epic Not forgotten, I did not find it, but I found something just as good.

4/5

http://i.imgur.com/kmwjd.png
[10]]

To be honest, when I found out you were squashing 3 Years of work into one week - I had my doubts.

This movie has proved to me that I am more wrong than Albert Wrong driving down wrong street on the wrong side of the road.

5/5, 10/10, A*, Epic Win, Uber Pwnage, 10 doughnuts, 5 cookies.....

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Dang, that was amazing for something made in only a week. Good job. The animation was good, and I liked the black and white. Also, I really liked the voice acting. Also, the score was SO DANG AWESOME. Great job, T.G-Tom. mini/smile

Awesome job.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I personally think the score was pretty bad.

http://i.imgur.com/kmwjd.png
[10]]

This is pretty awesome. I liked the score, although it did get repetitive. The only other flaw I can think of is again in the audio. The policeman's lines some background noise and that made me a sad penguin. But apart from that this is a great film, I really enjoyed it.

NOS wrote:

At least I MAKE friends when I'm working on a score *points at JK*

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Amaizing.
I really enjoyed this film.
I Like everything in this film.

T.G-Tom wrote:

*points at JK*

Nice fingers. mini/tongue

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

NOS wrote:

It's not like you have a better score. *cough*runaway*cough*

Awesome film, Daragh. I would've loved if this was longer.

-Don

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

It's up! That was excellent! The fight scene animations were brilliantly done. Though I think YouTube made some bits of it jerky. Still, really good. If this doesn't get at least one BiM Award nomination next year, I swear...

Loved it, one of my favourite brickfilms.

_2014

That was great, no wonder you almost didn't make the deadline

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

Brilliant movie. The animation was smooth and the camera quality
was very good. 9/10.

Thanks for the reviews guys mini/smile I really hope I'm gonna do well in the contest.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

I'm sure you will, Daragh!

The animation was brilliant along with the fight scene. The score was a great addition to the film and gave the film that extra level of awesomesauce. I also love when he glares at the cop! Great BRAWL entry, man! 5/5

Thanks Moo-C-J mini/delirium

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Every thing there is to say has already been said. So I will just add: Good job

Yay Not Forgotten has been added to the directory mini/XD

But I would have expected higher than a 6 for the animation mini/confused But I did rush the compression so that probually lowered the score.

Oh well.