Topic: Zombie Attack: The Movie that Started it All

Directory Link

This is my first mentionable movie that rocked at least one or two socks. It used to have a thread on the old site that had 2 pages of good comments it's so great. But then I was making it for the directory and I forgot the old threads are gone. So there's no little picture and 5 bricks under it here.

So anyways here is my first movie it's got BertL in it so it should be good.

YouTube

You know Vimeo is better.

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

Re: Zombie Attack: The Movie that Started it All

Well over all, the video was a bit incomplete. the part where the secret service agent falls ment nothing to the plot. the shooting scene was good though. The two men were not really attacked though. more like randomly killed. more of an explanation would be appropriate. also, try to put it in color. that would help. mini/smile

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I remember laughing so hard at the end when the music came on the first time I saw this. mini/lol

Haha, the ending was.....so...so.....I can't think of the word mini/tongue

Brilliant in style, and with a very highly entertainment rate. We need more B movies from you.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

It's all well and good but we want Alien Parasites.

_2014

This is one awesome B-Movie man! I remember watching it like half a year ago, now I watched it again. Man it's sweeeeeet! I remember when I have released my 1st. brickfilm Grindhouse B-Movie "Wheelin'N'Killin" then I met ya 1st. time, keep on doing what you've been doing.

That was really cool mini/tongue Just darkman seemed to have a really bad mic back then, that was annoying no offense mini/tongue

Very amusing, I like how the car was referred to as a "gray custom Lego '23 Chevy"

Folks who never do any more than they get paid for, never get paid for any more than they do.

Stud Studios wrote:

Well over all, the video was a bit incomplete. the part where the secret service agent falls ment nothing to the plot. the shooting scene was good though. The two men were not really attacked though. more like randomly killed. more of an explanation would be appropriate. also, try to put it in color. that would help. mini/smile

They were not shooted. If they were attacked by a person I would have made it clearer. They were taken by comets infected with radio active rays that turns them into the undead. Pay attention jeez.

BTW, check out Robot Invasion and my new coming movie Alien Parasites (In technicolor!)

-Jimmybob

[email protected]

I want more!

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

More, please is all I can say!

"Heal the world.  Make it a better place...." -Michael Jackson
"I like to stroke them." -Hazzat
http://bit.ly/jzKLdD ←YouTube!
-Jedi Master, DarthVincentPrice, who's retired...again... from the animation. Voicing's still a go!

jimmybob wrote:
Stud Studios wrote:

They were not shooted. If they were attacked by a person I would have made it clearer. They were taken by comets infected with radio active rays that turns them into the undead. Pay attention jeez.

BTW, check out Robot Invasion and my new coming movie Alien Parasites (In technicolor!)

-Jimmybob

I was talking about the part with the guy shooting the zombies. mini/blankexpression

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Hey guys I can't make the rest of alien parasites for a while, stop asking for more.

-Jimmybob

[email protected]

The ending was completly random, but it was extremely funny mini/lol mini/lol !

"Doc seriously, do that one more time without warning me first and I'll flip this examination table and roundhouse kick you in the face." - Adam young

The ending was so AWESOME.

I have never seen such a great piece of cinematography in my life!

Well check out Alien Parasites it will blow your mind all over the room.

-Jimmybob

[email protected]