Topic: A Lego Man Buys a Car

Directory Link

A Lego Man Buys a Car

A Lego Man Buys a Car

A Lego man wants a car that's cool, unique, and that will get me respect (he needs respect!)

Used to be 'Caidence'

Re: A Lego Man Buys a Car

That was pretty good.  The picture quality wasn't very good, and there were quite a few set bumps and a little bit of flicker, but not that much.  I thought your walk cycle looked pretty good, just next time add the arms swinging and it'll look more natural.

The picture was bad and the voice quality was very scratchy, but the story was good. mini/smile

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Stud, could you state reasons why next time?

Anyways, the quality was alright, but It did get grainy at some times. Did you have auto focus on? If so, you should turn it off and put on manual focus. The animation was alright, like fancypants said, swing the arms next time. Also, highten your frame rate just a bit. The sound really stuck, and hurt my ears a bit, but the story was alright. It didnt have much of a 'story' to it, but it was sort of funny.

Persist.

magicoflego wrote:

Stud, could you state reasons why next time?

Anyways, the quality was alright, but It did get grainy at some times. Did you have auto focus on? If so, you should turn it off and put on manual focus. The animation was alright, like fancypants said, swing the arms next time. Also, highten your frame rate just a bit. The sound really stuck, and hurt my ears a bit, but the story was alright. It didnt have much of a 'story' to it, but it was sort of funny.

Thanks. I'm working on the arm swinging. It should be in my nest film!

Used to be 'Caidence'