Topic: The Chase

Directory Link

The Chase

YouTube

YouTube (censored)

This is an entry for the AniExer-size Animation Contest.

Last edited by filmyguy (August 16, 2009 (09:28pm))

Re: The Chase

take out the cussing and I think its pretty good. I recognize the music by Royalty Free. mini/smile

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

^^^Part of the squeamish ones. Anyways i loved this it definitley has to be a winner. The animation is really good. There is a bit of grain but i actually like grain in videos. Makes it more gritty. Nice cameo by Zach. The sets were pretty good. Hope it wins! mini/wink

Nice animation and lighting - I thought the physics of the ladder and the police man trying to jump up by getting on top of the trashcan were very convincing.  Quite short, but then that's sort of necessary with this contest.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

My favorite was the many camera movements
do you use a tripod or do you ad the movements in post production

Nice!! Hey, i'm making a dark themed brickfilm soon, think you could give me some tips? Because that was pure awesome, just the style i like. (and need)

Awesome. Amazing animation, good voice acting, great lighting.
I really liked it.  Awesome job! mini/bigsmile

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Nicely done. The physics of the animation was very realistic, especially with the ladder and trash can. Excellent entry, glad I could be of help.

Oh, and my YouTube name is ZachMG, not MindGame. mini/wink

Last edited by MindGame (August 16, 2009 (04:32pm))

That was executed nicely. However the cussing could have been left out.

MindGame wrote:

Nicely done. The physics of the animation was very realistic, especially with the ladder and trash can. Excellent entry, glad I could be of help.

Oh, and my YouTube name is ZachMG, not MindGame. mini/wink

Ah yes, I knew something in the back of mind was saying I shouldn't say MindGame.
But thanks, man. The ladder and the trash can were actually after thoughts, thought I'd put those in for fun when I was animating. Glad you liked it! mini/smile

Awesome Like the lighting.

mini/sunnies mini/lol mini/bigsmile mini/eek mini/smile mini/yes mini/jaw mini/delirium mini/love mini/cat

rodrrigo, please stop posting "reviews" that consist of only smileys, don't bump and don't double post. mini/tongue

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

yeah, this film is some good stuff !
(you can't even imagine how delightful* it can be for french people to use "good stuff" or just "stuff" in a sentence ! it's like if we can speak a perfect english! )
I really appreciated the qualities of animation, the fail from the policeman trying to climb, and the crumpled* paper background which make me laugh.

[note : the word with a * produce the same effect than explained above.]

http://imgs.imagup.com/member5/1242510318_banniere_clicclac.png

I like the part when he said "Damn Yellow Heads" but honestly most people like yellows then fleshes...

40% of people causing car accidents are caused by drunk driving. Drive drunk, it's safer.