Topic: THAC 6 - the new recruit

This is my entry for the THAC 6:

-small version (2.50 sec 14.2 MB)
-highres good sound version (2.50 sec  37.4 MB)

I would like to thank Chris and Taylor for their amazing job in making the musik, and all voices. And Leonie, who took care of the boys all the time,

Thank you!

I have to say, that this film is heavy on the visual effects, and I wanted to do that for a long time, and craming this project in 24h was so much more work than all the other THAC entries I made so far, but I enjoyed it!

Enjoy the show!

Cheers Arend

Last edited by ahnt (January 6, 2009 (01:00pm))

Re: THAC 6 - the new recruit

Well that was pretty cool, certainly ambitious for a THAC film.  The effects looked a bit placed on but they got the point across, and I liked the sci-fi/post-apocalyptic atmosphere you created.  This was a little difficult to follow but it's still one of my favorites of the entries I have seen.  I guess it's easy for a film to get buried under the other 66 entries.  I did wish the mod element had been integrated a little more subtly, most of the time it's a very apparent A, as an A, front and center.  But the use of the piece was certainly better than hand writing it.

-Sméagol

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

The spider tank was great. "1st assignment brings me right into hell", but with a smillie face, ha, classic!

Last edited by pe668 (January 5, 2009 (02:23am))

Check out "The Bulls New Caravan" my THAC 6 entry or visit the Bodville website.

I uploaded the highres version,

I heard that some people have problems downloading, is that so?

And yes, Smeagol, there is so much that I cramed into this film that the story might be a bit confusing,

Cheers Arend