Topic: Weed Cops - THAC 6

The following film contains profanity, as well as mild sexual and drug references. See below for a censored version.

This is my entry for THAC 6, titled Weed Cops. It's basically an intentionally cheesy 70s cop flick. I finished it in 16 hours, making this one of my more comfortable THACs. I decided to make the film mainly dialogue-driven, and was fortunate enough to get a very nice cast of voice actors together. Enjoy.

Weed Cops!

I have also provided a censored version of the film. It bleeps out three instances of profanity, and omits around five seconds of footage. There are still mild drug references. Nothing in the film is completely explicit, so don't worry.

Weed Cops (censored)

Re: Weed Cops - THAC 6

Awesome.

This was just college humor mini/tongue

Animation was decent, voices were nice, loved the dialogue. the car scene reminded me of Krick's film.

Although I wished it coule have ended differant. it ends with them busting in, it could have been more there.

but for the rest great THAC

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

It was different, and I like it.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...

I'm BACK! mini/bigsmile

That was awesome.

-Brain Wave

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter

The film recreates the classic cop drama perfectly with excellent titles and visual elements. The animation was consistently realistic although was not helped by some of the rather disappointing dialogue and voices. The timing appeared to be way off for any comical effect and I found myself only smirking occasionally when I should have been laughing. As well as this, the film ended quite suddenly. However, as far as THAC films go, this certainly was very impressive.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/COTB/FunkyJunk/RUMBLE/mg.jpg

Wow,Thats the best iv saw yet

IM BACK

Youtube - Jamsterman1

I tought the censored version will hide the sex scene, but instead of that, it's only *bleep* when he says -----. mini/eek

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

All that was left of the sex scene in the censored version is the woman saying one line. Anyhow, they're both wearing clothes.

...and naked lego people isn't really something to get an erection from mini/tongue

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

I dunno, some people on this site...

Hehe, This was truly something to get a GREAT laugh from.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Antifaan/KISS/kiss_banner_2.jpg

You captured the mood perfectly with this. There appears to be hard work down to the last detail, I'm surprised at how little time it took you. The voice actors were chosen wisely, as was the music. I'd say you have a high chance of winning.

That was freaking awesome. Great job on everything. I lol'd all the way through.

Hehehe, you captured that cheesy 70's cop flick atmosphere perfectly. The cult leader was hilarious.

Night Owl wrote:

The following film contains awesome profanity...

Fixed.

I love this film. Krick and Boyle both did great voice acting jobs, the last line was awesome. mini/XD
The plot and everything was hilarious, the story went well with the theme too, didn't really notice that it did for sec though. mini/mrgreen

Well, I'd already read the script of course, but the execution was great! The film looked cool visually (I've gotta try that car-driving effect sometime).

Krick's voice sounded kind of low in the car scene. I loved the reading of his last line, though. mini/lol

Also, the abrupt ending is awesome because it contributes to the retro feel.

Smoking marijuana, eating Cheez Doodles, and masterfully debating do not constitute 'plans' in my book - Walter 'Heisenberg' White

That was amazing! I like the car scene.

"You've got to loin to live for the moment", great voice acting but the kids levels were down way to low I could barely hear it.
There was some tasty visual as well, nice choice of music and style. A great entry.

Check out "The Bulls New Caravan" my THAC 6 entry or visit the Bodville website.