soory, there is only a german version,
but i ll think
you like
the pitctures.

this filM is made in 1955
and i like filMs with animals ...

fun and sun

pri and sac

thac6 my funny weekend with the steinekuMpels.
thac7 my funny weekend with the steinekuMpels.
thac8 my funny weekend with the steinekuMpels.
soon ... thac9

Re: pitiphants

prisac wrote:

this filM is made in 1955
and i like filMs with animals ...

mini/lol

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Due to my limited German, I didn't really know what was going on, but the technical qualities were pretty impressive, as was the big street set at the end.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

I think that was the first film of you I understand pretty well .. I think! Good Idea, and (sometimes) giant sets.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Peiler/Brickfilms/Singularity/banner_04.png

Great the music the look of this. The stop the motion is anaemic.
I like the tone of the overvoice, the German of word of "puettifanten". Could use movement, more during the titles. The first, the reveal of the creatures was obscured in the full YouTube screen. mini/confused
"Such never shown in a cinema"

i loved teh part when hitler came out and then stalin g checked him and was lick "puettifanten"

hi
soap4000

in 1955
hitler and stalin
are dead.
i think,
the puettifanten watch
that they don t come back.

fun and sun

pri and sac

ps
i hope they do.

thac6 my funny weekend with the steinekuMpels.
thac7 my funny weekend with the steinekuMpels.
thac8 my funny weekend with the steinekuMpels.
soon ... thac9

Now I must apologies to Prisac as I do not understand the German however they are very right to think that I'd like the pictures. Pitiphants has some amazingly huge sets. A size I rarely see in a brickfilm and the sets are off extremely high quality. Even if you don't understand German you should see this film due to it's huge sets. Maybe it could inspire you to think big. Another thing which made this film a pleasure to watch was the big and very clear image it welcomes you into the film. For an English speaking person I did not understand most of the narration however the strong visual design in the white expanse part of the film almost translates some of the words and it's easy to pick out the names of the continents. Another thing which may awe you is the size of the directors Lego collection. The scene at the end with the procession of Elephants(only hurt by the repeated footage) has a brilliantly large set filled with hundreds of minifigs and loads of lovely elephants I was wanting to see more of the sets and the elephants but sadly it does feel a little short but from what there is here there is definitely some visual treats for you.