Topic: Opinions required! (please click here and help!)

Hi guys, I'm making a brickfilm for my media project at school, and as part of the project we need to practice some part of the production to test out different ways we could do things before we start making our project. I'm trying out minifig walk cycles and lighting techniques.
Anyway, I need each of you to watch these short clips (.mov, 3mb) and give a score out of 10 for the smoothness of the animation in each of the 3 clips (they are joined end-to-end).

So please reply like this:

Clip 1 = (score)/10
Clip 2 = (score)/10
Clip 3 = (score)/10

Thanks! mini/smile
-Whittleberry

Last edited by Whittleberry (June 3, 2009 (10:13pm))

Re: Opinions required! (please click here and help!)

Where'd you get those buildings in the background
oh and phenomenal job

Clip 1 - 9/10
Clip 2 - 8/10
Clip 3 - 6/10

Personally, I'd go with something in between the first two. The first is too dim and a little too desaturated, but there's too much contrast in the second one and the yellow just looks awful.

Clip 1 = 7/10
Clip 2 = 7/10
Clip 3 = 3/10

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

Whoa, I worded my instructions wrong; I'd like the ANIMATION to be judged, not the lighting. Sorry! Each of the clips uses a different walk cycle.

I like the first one best

all great jobs

9/10
8/10
6/10

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.