Topic: The Windmill

Directory Link

The Windmill

The Windmill - YouTube

This is my third "proper" Brickfilm.  Bob and Joe are just taking a walk when they come across a windmill.  Will they come out unscathed?

EDIT - I just posted this to try out the auto-post feature.  Kind of neat.  I didn't actually want a new thread open for this, necessarily.  But it's here now, so be it.  It's been a while since I've been around and was just checking in.  The new site looks pretty good.  It beats the hell out of Brickfilms.com for sure.

Tom

Last edited by Motfilms (May 25, 2009 (09:09pm))

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room.

Re: The Windmill

Good to see you around Mot!  It's fine to generate threads for old films, that way users can share their thoughts on them.  Yeah, it's sad to see how Brickfilms has fallen to pieces but we're doing our best to rebuild here.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Those darn penguins! That must have been a pain animating the blades of the windmill. I`m sure I would have forgotten a frame or two. Great job!

Last edited by CastleKnight7 (May 30, 2009 (06:31am))

Wow, I haven't seen that for ages!  The film really reminds me of a Buster Keaton short.  The piano music helped, but it was the great use of set pieces and physical comedy that really gave it that feel.  It's nice seeing some of the oldies again, brings me back. mini/smile

Blast from the Past? Or Beleaguered Mediocrity from the Past?