Re: Ban the Above User Game

Banned for making an epic comeback, and for your favorite Narnia book being the silver chair instead of the Horse and His Boy.

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Ban Puskov for saying that the second-best book in the series should be my favorite! mini/lol the horse and his boy is a really great book though.

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Banned because I read the books so long ago I don't remember which is which.

Last edited by Owen Garcia (March 24, 2023 (07:50am))

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Ban 2x4 for not reading the books in a long time when they’re a pretty short read mini/no.

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban Buggo Bricks for reading

She/her
You know what Dr Phil said to do

Ban producktans for reading my post!

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban BuggoBricks for having a fictional location

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"

Ban puskov for having a real location. (And a good one at that.)

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban Buggo Bricks for banning himself!

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Banned for carrying on my torch of banning yourself. Decades of posts and pages ago, I banned myself six times, and incurred the wrath of the mighty Penta himself. I bestow these powers now upon you, guard them safely. Godspeed.

Ban Puskov for saying Godspeed instead of Farewell.

Ban Puskov for banning himself 6 times! You should have played it safe and went for four! But good luck and Godspeed for in case penta comes to get mad at you again.

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban BuggoBricks for also being a member of the arachnid police.

ban Puskov for calling out my hypocrisy of being  BUGgo bricks and SPIDEYcop,  no one was supposed to know that I worked for insects and arachnids mini/lol.

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban BuggoBricks for bugging his bricks

Ban Puskov for making a stop motion with LEGO stuffed stormtroopers. (It was a funny one though.)

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban BuggoBricks for making the grevious error of confusing "stuffed" with the glorious form of plushie.

Ban Puskov for  knowing the difference mini/no.

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban BuggoBricks for not working on his Silent Contest Entry.

Ban Puskov for being right, but also a little bit wrong...... but mostly for being pretty much right. Mostly.

“Got Mutant Problems?”