Re: Ban the Above User Game

Ban BuggoBricks for not realizing that they're using time to ban instead of work on the brickfilm...

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Ban Puskov for not finishing his entry already!

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban BuggoBricks for not knowing if I have already finished my entry and am just waiting to enter it...

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"

Ban Puskov for not submitting his entry yet! mini/lol

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban BuggoBricks for not knowing if I haven't secretly submitted it already...

Ban Puskov for being so secretive about his contest entries! (speaking of contest entries, are you going to finish that shac video or are you moving on to different projects?)

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban BuggoBricks for not realizing that I have over 20 different brickfilm projects I'm simultaneously working on. (Eventually, yeah, thanks!)

Ban Puskov for not acknowledging that I knew that all a long! Mwa Ha Ha Ha! Lol.

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Banned for using both Mwa Ha Ha and lol to demonstrate laughing. And for saying A long.

Ban Puskov for not saying Mwa ha ha or lol or he he he or ha ha ha when he banned me! mini/no

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban BuggoBricks for not realizing that the true brickfilmer has no sense of humour.

Ban Puskov for saying that he has no sense of humor!

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban BuggoBricks for calling me a true brickfilmer.

Ban Puskov for being a true brickfilmer. mini/lol mwa Ha Ha! Hee hee hee, Ha Ha Ha! Lol!

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban BuggoBricks for being the 1,014th post on this cursed thread.

Ban Puskov for being the 1,015th post and probably the 1017th post on this thread a well.

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban BuggoBricks for living in Narnia

Billions of blue blistering bricks!

Ban Brixie for not living in Middle Earth mini/no .

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Ban BuggoBricks for reading books and that

She/her
You know what Dr Phil said to do

Ban producktans for watching the Teen Titans shows.

“Got Mutant Problems?”