Re: Introduce Yourselves

Hello everyone, I am new to the Brickfilming hobby.
I found out about this website on the Brickfilm Day discord server, and I am hoping to win some contests! I love getting stuff for free.

Hello, I am n0x, started brickfilming in around 2014-2016, then stopped, then came back in 2018, then stopped for a good while in around 2020. Have recently came back to brickfilming after a few months and currently slowly progressing and learning new techniques. Really hope to get back to brickfilming along with interacting with the community some more.

Last edited by - n0x - (July 3, 2022 (09:16am))

Kenji wrote:

Hello everyone, I am new to the Brickfilming hobby.
I found out about this website on the Brickfilm Day discord server, and I am hoping to win some contests! I love getting stuff for free.

Welcome sir! Great to hear that BFD’s putting attention on BiM, hope to see what you come up with, and again welcome to the community!

Catholic, MOCer, BRAWL Cultist, Purist, Forum Reviver, and, oh yeah, brickfilmer.

Uhhhhhhh, I like...
Lego, Films
Uhhhhhhh, Also Like
Stop Motion
Uhhhhhhh
Yeah,
Uhhhh----

PZ

Uhhhhhhh, welcome.....

Catholic, MOCer, BRAWL Cultist, Purist, Forum Reviver, and, oh yeah, brickfilmer.

Check out my YouTube Channel Ratchet’s Adventures
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTRL52 … o_umptSuqA

Last edited by NewBrickLandFD (September 22, 2022 (06:12am))

Nice work, welcome to BiM!