Topic: Rig Removal Software for Mac?

Hi Everyone, I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good software for Rig removal. I have been testing out DragonFrame as my animation software, but it doesn't have the rig removal feature so I'm not sure whether to invest in it
Or not. But if I do decide to go the Dragonframe route, does anyone know of a free or inexpensive software I could use to remove rigs from my stop motions?

Thanks & have a Blessed day! mini/smile

Re: Rig Removal Software for Mac?

There is an app called stop motion studio pro on the mac or the iPhone that has it. I think it's like 5usd or something around that.

BricksandBricks wrote:

There is an app called stop motion studio pro on the mac or the iPhone that has it. I think it's like 5usd or something around that.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried Stop Motion Studio on my MacBook, but to be honest it gave me nothing but problems, I'm not sure why though, as I have heard it works for others. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Stoat Productions wrote:
BricksandBricks wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I have tried Stop Motion Studio on my MacBook, but to be honest it gave me nothing but problems, I'm not sure why though, as I have heard it works for others. Thanks for the suggestion though!

I've heard premiere pro works for masking and after effects but it is a bit expensive. There are a couple free software like gimp that work for masking but I have never tried it before.