Topic: Serlock Homlesh and Dr. Jatson: A Murder Recreation

Serlock Homlesh and Dr. Jatson: A Murder Recreation

Watch Now: Slay the Link
Released: January 9, 2022
Content Advisory: moderate violence, no language, no sexual content

Not edited in time, but was made in the 24-hour period for THAC XIX. 100% of the voice acting, set design, film, lighting, etc., was completed in the 24-hour period. The title and secondary character is a throwback to an old raytistic film, link in the description. Also, if you want to see the original entry, it's in the playlist and on my channel. Thanks so much, God Bless, and brickfilm on!

Directory Link

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Re: Serlock Homlesh and Dr. Jatson: A Murder Recreation

Nice film! Good luck with the contest!

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

2x4 studios wrote:

Nice film! Good luck with the contest!

Thanks man, right back at you!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"

Really liked this one. The way the story plays out and the cinematography was good, a little rough at places but that is understandable for a quick one day production. Glad you finished the editing even if it was a little late for the competition.

Robukka wrote:

Really liked this one. The way the story plays out and the cinematography was good, a little rough at places but that is understandable for a quick one day production. Glad you finished the editing even if it was a little late for the competition.

Thanks so much, I agree the aniation and lighting are somewhat rough, I was down to the wire.