Topic: Henri & Edmond - Four Studs

Henri & Edmond - Four Studs

Watch Now: YouTube
Released: September 19, 2021
Content Advisory: mild violence, mild language, no sexual content

Worldwide pandemic. During Lockdown, Henri welcomes his friend Edmond. But is he contaminated by the dangerous  Legovid-21 virus?

A comedy brickfilm about coronavirus pandemic, zombies (inspired by George Romero's Night of the Living Dead), and in LEGO®, this wacky comedy can be watched without a mask!

Directory Link

PunBB bbcode test

Re: Henri & Edmond - Four Studs

As was said in the YouTube comments; the cinematography is so good in this. I like the fast pace of shots and the flow. This must have been storyboarded and taken a long time!

This is obviously one of the best films of the year. The comedy is superb and subtle, and the lighting, music, animation, voicing, cinematography, etc., combines to make the perfect classic in a long run of brilliant Henri and Edmond films!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

It's so refreshing to see another adventure of those two guys...
The lighting, the animation, the cinematography and the music are top-notch.
Great job: congrats, Maxime!  mini/bigsmile
And... Long life to Henri & Edmond!

Robukka wrote:

This must have been storyboarded and taken a long time!

Actually I knew quite precisely where I wanted to go, and had an overall idea of the film (especially the last sequence in the streets). While it was partly storyboarded, it was mostly in my head! mini/wink

Puskov wrote:

This is obviously one of the best films of the year.

I'd be quite curious about the other "best films of the year" as I haven't watched that many brick shorts recently. If you have any recommendation... they are more than welcome!

France & Alex wrote:

And... Long life to Henri & Edmond!

You've always been very supportive of my projects. Thank you once again for your positivity and support!! Now onto episode 5? mini/sunnies

PunBB bbcode test