Re: Bricks in Motion Staff Changes

Definitely sad to see you step down. I can understand why, but still. You’ve been a huge inspiration to me since I joined. God bless rio

Youtube - Twitter - Facebook - Discord
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/Untitled%20design%20165.png
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

Brickmaster Studio wrote:

I'm so sorry this all had to happen rioforce. Thank you for all you've done for the BIM community, it will not be half as good without you as administrator.

I agree

Youtube - Twitter - Facebook - Discord
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/Untitled%20design%20165.png
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

Thank you for everything you’ve done for BiM. Im glad you’ll still be around. I’ve only been here for a year but you’ve always been very helpful to me and many others, I really appreciate it. Good luck with your future plans.

what you're doing is strong, I respect that, truly. tho I haven't been here very long, you introduced me to the community, and I can't thank you enough. I'll see ya later, rio.

and in case you were wondering, no I am not supposed to be a living mushroom with a diaper, following a fat guy with a mustache.

Rio, thank you so much for all you’ve done for the site over the years.
It’s sad to see you leave this position, but I applaud you for deciding to focus on what’s important in life. I wish you God’s blessing in all your future endeavours, and I hope that whoever “takes the reigns” going forward shares your ambitious vision for this community.

I'm glad the staff were able to reach an amicable decision. I think this is a positive display of character from the site's leadership.

Good job setting your priorities Rio.

It's sad to see you stepping down, but the knowledge that one soul is working to come closer to Christ definitely trumps that feeling. Thank you for everything you've done as admin, but more thanks for being a faithful Christian and willing to let people know it.

I'll be praying for you. God bless.

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18