Topic: Brick 3024

Brick 3024

Watch Now: YouTube
Released: June 24, 2021
Content Advisory: no violence, no language, no sexual content

A minifigure seeks the illustrious Brick 3024, but actually acquiring this specimen proves somewhat troublesome...

Directory Link

Re: Brick 3024

That was amazing. As I said in the YouTube comments, I love how this film escalates and has all these interesting stylistic twists and turns. The mirror stuff was pretty interesting, and then it goes into this "fake mirror" thing where the guy is pulverized at one end. Very well shot, super awesome. Then he breaks through the glass and ends up in a white expanse, amazing! And then the kaleidoscope stuff to top it all off? Perfect. (Not to mention the gag at the end to pull it back into the "real world", for lack of a better term...) My only complaint is that I wish it were a little longer.

Banger epic

This would have come out earlier but Jo Co had a hard time the right brick for some reason...
In all seriousness amazing work mini/smile

Helix Bricks Productions wrote:

This would have come out earlier but Jo Co had a hard time the right brick for some reason...
In all seriousness amazing work mini/smile

I know right, every time I made the mistake of putting it in front of the mirror, it just vanished. Must have lost hundreds to the elderitch gods of the mirror dimension!

I'm sure the all-powerful sticky tack helped though mini/smile  .

I like the way no time is wasted on excessive credits or titles or such.
Loved the music choice and the energy overall!