Topic: Being Pirates: A Pirate's Conscience - S1E4

Being Pirates: A Pirate's Conscience - S1E4

Watch Now: Link 1
Released: June 5, 2021
Content Advisory: no violence, no language, no sexual content

After sinking the Unsinkable II and making off with their booty, the pirates are in a good mood. All except Flint, who is having second thoughts... A Pirate's Conscience

Directory Link

Re: Being Pirates: A Pirate's Conscience - S1E4

If anyone has missed out on this series so far, I strongly recommend watching this episode and all the ones that came out already. The Being Pirates series has been some of the best brickfilming stuff to come out this year. It has continuity between episodes, but is very watchable if you haven't seen any of the previous episodes as well.

I don't really know what to comment on, lol. The voice acting is great, and it's very well shot just like all the other episodes. The animation is quite good as well. I wonder if this "unpirating" will continue next episode.

Re: Being Pirates: A Pirate's Conscience - S1E4

BertL wrote:

If anyone has missed out on this series so far, I strongly recommend watching this episode and all the ones that came out already. The Being Pirates series has been some of the best brickfilming stuff to come out this year. It has continuity between episodes, but is very watchable if you haven't seen any of the previous episodes as well.

I don't really know what to comment on, lol. The voice acting is great, and it's very well shot just like all the other episodes. The animation is quite good as well. I wonder if this "unpirating" will continue next episode.

Oh wow, thank you for the encouraging and positive Feedback mini/bigsmile It's much appreciated and I'm really glad you're enjoying Being Pirates. Look out for two more episodes in this season mini/smile