Topic: The Soldier

The Soldier

Watch Now: YouTube
Released: April 11, 2021
Content Advisory: mild violence, no language, no sexual content

A soldier investigates an abandoned base. What will he encounter?

I've spent the last month in a half working on this, and although I am mostly happy with it, there are many things that could have been improved.

Directory Link

Re: The Soldier

I like this film, good job. I'm always a sucker for lights and think you accomplished that perfectly. On the flip side of things, you should've added an extra second or two to all the scenes but the dramatic parts. If the viewer had more time to see all the scenery that would've increased your atmosphere. Good film all around and see you as a pretty good brickfilmer in the near future.

Re: The Soldier

Coolbubba26 wrote:

I like this film, good job. I'm always a sucker for lights and think you accomplished that perfectly. On the flip side of things, you should've added an extra second or two to all the scenes but the dramatic parts. If the viewer had more time to see all the scenery that would've increased your atmosphere. Good film all around and see you as a pretty good brickfilmer in the near future.

Thank you mini/smile . One of the things I was sort of frustrated with was how fast everything happened, and I agree that there isn't much time to see what is going on. I will try in the future to improve on this aspect of my videos, thank you for your feedback.