I have a question. How do I submit my entry? It's my first time entering BRAWL and I want to make sure I send everything correctly
Please send all entries to [email protected] before 7:00 PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on June 27th, 2020, any entries sent after this time will be disqualified.
Write the subject of your email in this format:
BRAWL 2020 Entry, [Your Bricks in Motion username], “[Title of your film]”
For example: BRAWL 2020 Entry, Chris W., “Grace 2: Cecil’s Revenge”
Entries must be uploaded to one of these websites…
1. Unlisted YouTube video. To make your video unlisted, go to the video page and click the little blue icon next to the video title, then select UNLISTED from the drop-down menu.
2. Password-protected Vimeo video. To make your video password-protected, go to the video page and click Settings, then under the Privacy tab, choose "Only people with a password". Please remember to include the password in your email! If I cannot view your entry, I cannot accept it.
I will send a response email as soon as I see you have provided a working video link. I will send a follow-up email if I find a problem with your film (e.g. a missing MOD element). Please note, if you are sending in your film the last day of the contest, a verification that your video follows all the rules may not be sent before the deadline as I receive about 80% of the entries the last day. Please check your video to make sure it is compliant with all rules before you send it to me.
Optionally, for entries whose primary language is NOT in the English language, a second version of the film may be submitted 48 hours after the deadline with added English subtitles so the judges have a better understanding of the film. In order to submit the subtitled film, the following criteria must be met:
• An entry must have been submitted before the one week deadline, June 27th, 2020 7:00 PM EDT.
• The subtitled entry will be a modified version of the entry submitted before the one-week deadline. The only change that can be made is English subtitles being added. No extra shots, no extra audio, not even a change in color grade. If any changes are found, the subtitled entry will be considered void and the previously submitted non-subtitled entry will be judged.
• The subtitled entry must be submitted no later than 48 hours after the end of the BRAWL contest, June 29th, 2020 7:00 PM EDT